Marouane Fellaini

ImBlue said:
Your own fans are slating Adam Johnson on here mate so
what is your issue?
I can't understand why Richards wasn't there, he's an excellent player who is much better than Walker. That doesn't stop the fct that you're now part of the clique, you probably noticed how the media darlings get their players in there no matter how they're playing when you were in the lower end of the league.

If we finish 8th I'll take it for what it is, another solid season maybe someone can throw us untold millions and we might move up the league.

Erm no, because under FFP you'd find it very hard to actually spend any of it.

2224369920_youre_wrong_xlarge.jpeg

Micah Richards was seriously struggling to live up to his early promise until Mancini got hold of him. Now he is playing to his full potential, using all of the raw atributes he had and he is arguably the best full back in the league.

Maybe Mancini can have the same effect on Rodwell. Clearly he believes he can or he wouldn't have signed him.

Fellaini would have been a signing capable of making an immediate impact though.

Neville Kneville said:
ballinio said:
Gareth1979 said:
You guys are going to be dreadfully disappointed with Rodwell. What he did on his debut was okay but its all he ever does.

Once or twice a season he'll show hes got the pace and strength to pick it up and drive at defences. Once or twice he'll show a range of passing or that he can be tough tackling. 99% of the time though he'll just do the basics to a reasonable level. Hes a nothing player. He'll do a job but he was beneath us never mind your team.

Hes not poor in terms of ability. Least we suspect hes not. Hes poor because hes got zero ambition to do anything other than the basics to an okay level. claude makelele without the footballing brain. Gerrard without the drive. Scholes without the passing. He just doesnt do anything

Gibson was keeping him out!!
got to agree with the Everton lads, awfull signing , an average player & the 1st Mancini signing which i havent understood at all.

What Rodwell did on Sunday is exactly what we want him to do. He just needs to do it a bit tighter & get used to our system.

Everton fans see no value in it because they play a deifferent system & have never seen a team which plays like City on a regular basis. Some City fans see no value in it because they don't understand football.

The same people mostly won't understand Gareth Barry either.
Greth Barry is an excellent player, doesnt get the credit he should. Rodwell is no where near the same level. Time will tell, then i`ll accept you apology.

ballinio said:
Neville Kneville said:
ballinio said:
got to agree with the Everton lads, awfull signing , an average player & the 1st Mancini signing which i havent understood at all.

What Rodwell did on Sunday is exactly what we want him to do. He just needs to do it a bit tighter & get used to our system.

Everton fans see no value in it because they play a deifferent system & have never seen a team which plays like City on a regular basis. Some City fans see no value in it because they don't understand football.

The same people mostly won't understand Gareth Barry either.
Greth Barry is an excellent player, doesnt get the credit he should. Rodwell is no where near the same level. Time will tell, then i`ll accept you apology.

No you won't because even if you were right, there's no chance I will remember you.

Gareth1979 said:
You guys are going to be dreadfully disappointed with Rodwell. What he did on his debut was okay but its all he ever does.

Once or twice a season he'll show hes got the pace and strength to pick it up and drive at defences. Once or twice he'll show a range of passing or that he can be tough tackling. 99% of the time though he'll just do the basics to a reasonable level. Hes a nothing player. He'll do a job but he was beneath us never mind your team.

Hes not poor in terms of ability. Least we suspect hes not. Hes poor because hes got zero ambition to do anything other than the basics to an okay level. claude makelele without the footballing brain. Gerrard without the drive. Scholes without the passing. He just doesnt do anything

Gibson was keeping him out!!

Rodwell was injured by the time Gibson signed wasn't he?

Stoned Rose said:
ImBlue said:
OB1 said:
So you don't actually understand the concept.
The thing that bumped Rodwell's fee up is his age that is it, had he been 25 you would be looking at paying around £5m. He done very little for us, the odd good game but never enough.
I fully expect the papers to inform me how good Rodwell is now that he plays for you, he'll make the England team all the time but that's because he plays for one of the Sky clubs now. Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.
I hope he comes good, he doesn't seem like a prat like so many footballers are but I've seen nothing to suggest he can do any more than he already is.

You think city are a 'sky club'?

images
Of course you're a Sky club. Tell me Everton vs Man City who is more likely to get the more favourable decisions?

ImBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:
ImBlue said:
The thing that bumped Rodwell's fee up is his age that is it, had he been 25 you would be looking at paying around £5m. He done very little for us, the odd good game but never enough.
I fully expect the papers to inform me how good Rodwell is now that he plays for you, he'll make the England team all the time but that's because he plays for one of the Sky clubs now. Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.
I hope he comes good, he doesn't seem like a prat like so many footballers are but I've seen nothing to suggest he can do any more than he already is.

images
Of course you're a Sky club. Tell me Everton vs Man City who is more likely to get the more favourable decisions?
*Fellaini elbow goes unnoticed*

Joehannes said:
ImBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:

images
When he does elbow someone it is highlighted by MOTD constantly. What about Kompany hacking down Cahill when we were on the attack at your ground last year? He was through and we could of went up 1-0.

ImBlue said:
Joehannes said:
ImBlue said:
When he does elbow someone it is highlighted by MOTD constantly. What about Kompany hacking down Cahill when we were on the attack at your ground last year? He was through and we could of went up 1-0.
Was that in the same game when Cahill tried to empty Kompany but ended up injuring himself?

pudge said:
ImBlue said:
Joehannes said:
Was that in the same game when Cahill tried to empty Kompany but ended up injuring himself?
Yeah. God, gollum was bitter post-match "He definitely does him".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.