Marouane Fellaini

Tevez City said:
So City paid 15 Million for Rodwell, and were ready to spend another 30 Million for De Rossi but they never thought of trying to sign this guy !
You know this how? [insert space] !

Gareth1979 said:
You guys are going to be dreadfully disappointed with Rodwell. What he did on his debut was okay but its all he ever does.

Once or twice a season he'll show hes got the pace and strength to pick it up and drive at defences. Once or twice he'll show a range of passing or that he can be tough tackling. 99% of the time though he'll just do the basics to a reasonable level. Hes a nothing player. He'll do a job but he was beneath us never mind your team.

Hes not poor in terms of ability. Least we suspect hes not. Hes poor because hes got zero ambition to do anything other than the basics to an okay level. claude makelele without the footballing brain. Gerrard without the drive. Scholes without the passing. He just doesnt do anything

Gibson was keeping him out!!
got to agree with the Everton lads, awfull signing , an average player & the 1st Mancini signing which i havent understood at all.

graham baker said:
Tevez City said:
City paid 15 Million for Rodwell, and were ready to spend another 30 Million for De Rossi but they never thought of trying to sign this guy !

Are you ITK?

Not at all

But If the club was interested, there is a BIG chance that you will see the media talks about it

Like what they did this summer when City were interested in ( De Rossi, Hazard, Martinez.....etc )

Tevez City said:
graham baker said:
Tevez City said:
City paid 15 Million for Rodwell, and were ready to spend another 30 Million for De Rossi but they never thought of trying to sign this guy !

Are you ITK?

Not at all

But If the club was interested, there is a BIG chance that you will see the media talks about it

Like what they did this summer when City were interested in ( De Rossi, Hazard, Martinez.....etc )
And like Rodwell?....

ballinio said:
Gareth1979 said:
You guys are going to be dreadfully disappointed with Rodwell. What he did on his debut was okay but its all he ever does.

Once or twice a season he'll show hes got the pace and strength to pick it up and drive at defences. Once or twice he'll show a range of passing or that he can be tough tackling. 99% of the time though he'll just do the basics to a reasonable level. Hes a nothing player. He'll do a job but he was beneath us never mind your team.

Hes not poor in terms of ability. Least we suspect hes not. Hes poor because hes got zero ambition to do anything other than the basics to an okay level. claude makelele without the footballing brain. Gerrard without the drive. Scholes without the passing. He just doesnt do anything

Gibson was keeping him out!!
got to agree with the Everton lads, awfull signing , an average player & the 1st Mancini signing which i havent understood at all.

What Rodwell did on Sunday is exactly what we want him to do. He just needs to do it a bit tighter & get used to our system.

Everton fans see no value in it because they play a deifferent system & have never seen a team which plays like City on a regular basis. Some City fans see no value in it because they don't understand football.

The same people mostly won't understand Gareth Barry either.

ImBlue said:
OB1 said:
ImBlue said:
Of course. You could buy Fellaini for £50m and it would still represent better value for money than buying Rodwell.

So you don't actually understand the concept.
The thing that bumped Rodwell's fee up is his age that is it, had he been 25 you would be looking at paying around £5m. He done very little for us, the odd good game but never enough.
I fully expect the papers to inform me how good Rodwell is now that he plays for you, he'll make the England team all the time but that's because he plays for one of the Sky clubs now. Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.
I hope he comes good, he doesn't seem like a prat like so many footballers are but I've seen nothing to suggest he can do any more than he already is.

You think city are a 'sky club'?

images

Neville Kneville said:
What Rodwell did on Sunday is exactly what we want him to do. He just needs to do it a bit tighter & get used to our system.

Everton fans see no value in it because they play a deifferent system & have never seen a team which plays like City on a regular basis. Some City fans see no value in it because they don't understand football.

The same people mostly won't understand Gareth Barry either.

I think mancini wants Jack to take over the role Barry's role eventually. I think he could become better than gareth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.