Marouane Fellaini

Kompany hacked him down, was through on goal as well. You scored two late goals then.

ImBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:
ImBlue said:
The thing that bumped Rodwell's fee up is his age that is it, had he been 25 you would be looking at paying around £5m. He done very little for us, the odd good game but never enough.
I fully expect the papers to inform me how good Rodwell is now that he plays for you, he'll make the England team all the time but that's because he plays for one of the Sky clubs now. Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.
I hope he comes good, he doesn't seem like a prat like so many footballers are but I've seen nothing to suggest he can do any more than he already is.

You think city are a 'sky club'?

images
Of course you're a Sky club. Tell me Everton vs Man City who is more likely to get the more favourable decisions?

last I remember is 2 stonewalls at Goodison Park.. one for Neville's handball, other for Howard knocking Lescott down

ImBlue said:
Joehannes said:
ImBlue said:
Of course you're a Sky club. Tell me Everton vs Man City who is more likely to get the more favourable decisions?
*Fellaini elbow goes unnoticed*
When he does elbow someone it is highlighted by MOTD constantly. What about Kompany hacking down Cahill when we were on the attack at your ground last year? He was through and we could of went up 1-0.

fuck off you never got into our half at our place last season, too busy getting 11 men behind the ball and kicking the fuck out of David Silva<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm --<br /><br />
ImBlue said:
Kompany hacked him down, was through on goal as well. You scored two late goals then.

still a lot of drugs readily available on merseyside I see

BringBackSwales said:
ImBlue said:
Joehannes said:
When he does elbow someone it is highlighted by MOTD constantly. What about Kompany hacking down Cahill when we were on the attack at your ground last year? He was through and we could of went up 1-0.

fuck off you never got into our half at our place last season, too busy getting 11 men behind the ball and kicking the fuck out of David Silva

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm --

ImBlue said:

Jesus christ, you everton fans must have your own edited set of highlights. you talk total shit

BringBackSwales said:
ImBlue said:
Joehannes said:

fuck off you never got into our half at our place last season, too busy getting 11 men behind the ball and kicking the fuck out of David Silva

ImBlue said:

Hahaha the irony of this post. Kicking the fuck out of David Silva and who was the man given that job? None other than Jack Rodwell.
Kompany hacked Cahill down and we was through on goal, I'm sure he done another bad tackle before this as well.

ImBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
ImBlue said:

ImBlue said:

Hahaha the irony of this post. Kicking the fuck out of David Silva and who was the man given that job? None other than Jack Rodwell.
Kompany hacked Cahill down and we was through on goal, I'm sure he done another bad tackle before this as well.
Funny how you're the only person to remember these 'fouls'

ImBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
ImBlue said:

ImBlue said:

No I think you will find that Rodwell was one of a number of Moyes's thugs given that job - as soon as 1 got booked another was at it; the school of science my fucking arse

ImBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
ImBlue said:

ImBlue said:

you mean the one where cahill went through on kompany 2 FOOTED, and komapny landed on poor timmy's ankle. cahill had tried to smash kompany for about 3 games running and thank god failed everytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.