Marouane Fellaini

simon23 said:
One player who may be able to replace yaya...similar physical attributes though not sure about his level of technical ability as yaya but certainly better in the air......the only negative would be having to deal with moyes and that scummy club and the inevitable media backlash.

What about the Rodwell deal? No-one knew about that until Joe Royle told a few holidaymakers on a Norwegian cruise

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
simon23 said:
One player who may be able to replace yaya...similar physical attributes though not sure about his level of technical ability as yaya but certainly better in the air......the only negative would be having to deal with moyes and that scummy club and the inevitable media backlash.

What about the Rodwell deal? No-one knew about that until Joe Royle told a few holidaymakers on a Norwegian cruise
I suspect this is likely to be Moyes' last year at Everton.
He's holding fire on his contract hoping the rags will come calling as Fergie retires.

Plain Speaking said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
simon23 said:

I suspect this is likely to be Moyes' last year at Everton.
He's holding fire on his contract hoping the rags will come calling as Fergie retires.

He'd be a great buy for us (or anyone else) so the fury/backlash would be real if he left them. Rodwell on the other hand.... no tears shed there eh?!

Ok never done this so please do not shoot the messanger just passing on what I have heard.

I have a colleague at work who knows people high up at Everton (He told me about Rodwell a couple of days before it came out). He has told me today and I only posted as I do not think it is a wind up as he is gutted and fuming that he has been told Fellaini to city is a done deal in January for GBP 25m.

nwanda said:
Ok never done this so please do not shoot the messanger just passing on what I have heard.

I have a colleague at work who knows people high up at Everton (He told me about Rodwell a couple of days before it came out). He has told me today and I only posted as I do not think it is a wind up as he is gutted and fuming that he has been told Fellaini to city is a done deal in January for GBP 25m.

Hope so. He would be great for us and would cover Yaya's absence.

nwanda said:

Let's hope what you are saying here is truth...will be asewome a partnership with yaya-fellaini

MihaiCity said:
nwanda said:

Let's hope what you are saying here is truth...will be asewome a partnership with yaya-fellaini

yaya fellaini kompany as a back 3 :)

nwanda said:

Can't see Everton excepting 25m for there best player because for me that's a FAIR price and Everton don't do fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.