Marouane Fellaini

blue soon? said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hope we at least attempt to sign him, imagine him and Yaya in the same team.
Yaya needs to play further forward
No Fellaini needs to play further forward
Yaya!
Fellaini!
They don't have enough pace to play in a midfield two together
Yaya needs to play further forward!

That's how I imagine it would be if they were in the same team (on this forum anyway)

You're wrong!!

We have 5 midfielders: Barry, Javi, Rodwell and Razak are defensive midfielders and just Yaya have offensive skills!!!! So, we need Fellaini or Vidal or another midfielder with this skills!!!

kabuverdimcfc said:
blue soon? said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hope we at least attempt to sign him, imagine him and Yaya in the same team.
Yaya!
Fellaini!

That's how I imagine it would be if they were in the same team (on this forum anyway)

You're wrong!!

We have 5 midfielders: Barry, Javi, Rodwell and Razak are defensive midfielders and just Yaya have offensive skills!!!! So, we need Fellaini or Vidal or another midfielder with this skills!!!
Or, we could get a winger-cum-attacking midfielder in who has this skills as well as genuine pace and also get a deep-lying playmaker, two positions which need filling if we are to progress in Europe next season.

Joehannes said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
blue soon? said:
Yaya!
Fellaini!

You're wrong!!

Or, we could get a winger-cum-attacking midfielder in who has this skills as well as genuine pace and also get a deep-lying playmaker, two positions which need filling if we are to progress in Europe next season.
573919_Manchester_City.jpg

Think we need a DM in there mate. Benat, Barry/Garcia; Yaya would be offer more balance I think. Doubt there's much chance of Bale either unfortunately. That formation is the dream though for me. That's the dream.

Joehannes said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
blue soon? said:
Yaya!
Fellaini!

You're wrong!!

Yes!!

Joehannes said:
Think we need a DM in there mate. Benat, Barry/Garcia; Yaya would be offer more balance I think. Doubt there's much chance of Bale either unfortunately. That formation is the dream though for me. That's the dream.

See this video since 5:00, amazing!

---------Yaya----------- or ---------Barry---------
----Silva------Barry----- ----Silva-----Yaya----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBdMYB-Szto

Personally I would prefer Fellaini to De Rossi, as his Premier League expertise and prowess is already guaranteed...but he would have to cut his frizzy hair.

lionheart said:
Personally I would prefer Fellaini to De Rossi, as his Premier League expertise and prowess is already guaranteed...but he would have to cut his frizzy hair.

This. In fact I just wish he would cut his hair.

We should have bought Fellaini in the summer instead of the shit we splashed 50m on.................and dont get me started on why we havent got Bale!

ANY1aBLUE said:
We should have bought Fellaini in the summer instead of the shit we splashed 50m on

None are shit,Nasty is even decent,but generally i'm in agreement.

Fellaini,Dembele and Cazorla would have improved us tremendously - all for similar money.

574140_Manchester_City.jpg

I'd prefer this. Sorts the two things we direly need a deep playmaker and an out and out winger. Silva (or Nasri) drifts inside allowing Zaba/Micah space on the outside. Bale worries the opposing full-back. Tevez/Yaya make intelligent runs from in behind.

It's a balanced team and addresses the issues we need to progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.