Marquinhos

Why is everyone moaning about Psg spending money. The irony of some of our fans sometimes... Makes you piss your sides.

I don't like this

It means Thiago Silva may well move to FCB who have been after him, and that means Fabregas to Utd or Arsenal

On the other hand they could sell Sakho to City - if we are after a defender. We've been in for Pepe. On balance I think i prefer Pepe because of his leadership skills

citizens_1976 said:
Why is everyone moaning about Psg spending money. The irony of some of our fans sometimes... Makes you piss your sides.
Fair play missing the point completely takes some doing.

Daz_Blue said:
Signing for PSG ....deal done according to L'Equip

35m Euros .....

PSG ....Ignoring FFP since 2011, and Platini will do fuck all about it.

Which should be music to our ears and is.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
citizens_1976 said:
Fair play missing the point completely takes some doing.

We've been spending mega money since our takeover. I find it hard to fathom how we can even mount an opinion against them spending money. If they want to spend, let them. We can only find out the conclusion to this situation when we reach the time clubs have to break even and comply with the FFP.

MSP said:
Nobody is moaning about them spending the money but, a City fan should really be a twat to do that, people are being sarcastic about their caring about FFP.
Fair point, I'm just stating that we've took half of Arsenal's squad off them, as well as acquiring top class players on massive contracts. I mean even Maicon was on 100k a week. We should be the last club to point the finger.
I say fair play to them. They're spending money and buying decent players. It's what we have been doing since the takeover.
Cavani and Marquinhos are fantastic signings.

Let's be honest, PSG are doing what we did but a whole lot better thanks to having competent football men in charge. They have skipped the stage of buying loads of mediocre players (OK, a few not-so-good signings like Van Der Wiel but he was highly rated) and are building a monster of a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.