Marquinhos

MJMRuiz said:
I didn't link my solution to the goal fucking hell are you intentionally trying to fuck me off? There's a full stop there, basic English language Jesus Christtttt, I'm not sure I can handle this kind of nonsense.
Why would I try to intentionally "fuck you off"?

I mean, you are a level or two above us mere mortal posters so what I say shouldn't matter?

Only thing I don't like about Vinnie is sometimes he goes to ground when it's not necessary or a contain would be better. Some times he gets sucked in as well and gets me ready to shit meself. Nobody's perfect.

An outstanding defender and wouldn't trade him for anyone.

pudge said:
MJMRuiz said:
I didn't link my solution to the goal fucking hell are you intentionally trying to fuck me off? There's a full stop there, basic English language Jesus Christtttt, I'm not sure I can handle this kind of nonsense.

I mean, you are a level or two above us mere mortal posters so what I say shouldn't matter?
It matters because you're wasting my time making me come back here to respond to your nonsense. I'd rather be posting elsewhere and making a contribution to something other than a petty argument which has only surfaced because of your poor literary skills.

You'd intentionally try to "fuck me off" because people don't like seeing a new kid on the block who's winning people over. Just face it, I've been a hit since I started posting regularly and some people feel the need to knock me down a peg or two.

MJMRuiz said:
pudge said:
MJMRuiz said:

It matters because you're wasting my time making me come back here to respond to your nonsense. I'd rather be posting elsewhere and making a contribution to something other than a petty argument which has only surfaced because of your poor literary skills.

You'd intentionally try to "fuck me off" because people don't like seeing a new kid on the block who's winning people over. Just face it, I've been a hit since I started posting regularly and some people feel the need to knock me down a peg or two.
To be fair, I did laugh. I don't think it's possible to knock your ego down "a peg or two" to be honest.

As for poor literary skills, if you wanted to separate your points, you should have started a new paragraph.

MJMRuiz said:
VOOMER said:
dachoosen1 said:
Ramos is no where near the top three top ten maybe, Thiago Silva is an amazing centre back but would walk into any team in the world but think its tight to call between him and Kompany, Kompanys season last year was very stop start but the season before IMO Kompany was better.

Vinnie is a good defender nothing more and I'll take good, but blind attitude to his mistakes , being utterly skinned against QPR for example, simply shows he isn't perfect, while we fawn, because dick wad media pundits say we should! TS, Ramos, and Puyol, are world class Vinnie isn't as of yet.

Kompany is world class, absolutely no doubt about it and despite not being as good last season as he was in 11/12, he's still easily one of the best in the world.

However, he is vulnerable when he has little protection in front of him and has to step out of the back four to meet the ball. That QPR goal you're referring to is a prime example and I've thought about that goal many times, it happened quite a lot last season, but it barely happened at all in 11/12. In terms of penalty area defenders, Kompany is the best in the world, there's no doubt about that. There's no better defender at combining pace, power, aerial strength, brilliant positioning in the box and tackling ability, but, as you rightfully highlight, it's when he is forced to step out of the back four because the situation dictates that he does.

That issue in itself is a team issue, not something Kompany can be particularly faulted for himself. He knows 100% that he doesn't want to have to go out and meet Traore in that instance, but he has no choice otherwise he's giving the attacker free license to walk to the edge of the box without any pressure. Hopefully, next season we'll have more protection, we'll win the ball higher up and close the gaps between the midfield and defence, meaning Kompany won't have to travel 20+ yards away from the back four just to win the ball.

The defenders are already being told to win the ball higher up themselves if the last practice game is any indication. They were flying in & winning the ball rather than standing back as per Mancini.

Kompany is only world class if he performs at a world class level. In our title winning season, both he & Lescott were superb, last season less so.

For Vinny to be world class, he has to play at that level most of the time, not take a season off. Many players have brilliant spells. The world class ones earn that title by doing it most of the time.

Both Vinny & Lescott are better than just about anything else in the Prem when at their best & easily the best pairing in the league, but neither was at that level last season, nor was Nastasic (this is the season we find out about him).

Pepe would be a fantastic addittion.

MJMRuiz said:
pudge said:
MJMRuiz said:

Have I missed something?

A hit with who?

You're undoubtedly a legend in your own household but please cut the bollocks!!

PSG Officiel ‏@PSG_inside 16h
Marquinhos signs 5-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain: PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is delighted to announce that Marco... <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/15R00TT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/15R00TT</a>

Official. Locked thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.