Marquinhos

John.des said:
PSG are doing fantastic business, they completely missed the part what we unfortunately didnt and yeah they may overpay a lot on certain players and wages but those players are top class or very close to it and have resale value surely more than most of our players.

We bought De Jong, Adebayor, Bridge, RSC, Kolo, Lescott etc. on pretty big fees, yet we got about 10m for all of them...

Look at Kolarov, we bought him for 18m and now Juve are struggling to pay 5m for him, and they are the best option to give us at least that much money for him.

(Imagine if Kolarov would be in his last year of contract...
We would be talking about 1m or 2m as a fee for him. Or we pay him off and let him go free like Maicon...)

Our every player is overpaid in wages, thats why buyer teams struggle with us, as they offer maybe only 40-50-60% in wages to our players compared what they are on here...

In the end we have to lower our demand in fees nearly every time.

Wish Cook and Marwood would have been at PSG, they would now have lot more mediocre player instead of Cavani, T. Silva on the same wage...

Why have you missed out the other players we signed which won us the title ?

Daz_Blue said:
Agreed a 5 year deal with PSG ...35m euro fee ....

They just spent another 50m today on him and Digne to go with the Cavani 63m ....

But all these players aren't going to play?

Daz_Blue said:

They just spent another 50m today on him and Digne to go with the Cavani 63m ....
A job done very well. My warmest congratulations to them.

City are my team but I hope that if we don't win it then they do. I love their FUCK YOU attitude to FFP and I love the way their wages are Zlatan after tax on 12m euro so that's 48m pa in wags to him alone ffs!

Great first eleven for next season. They will be a massive force. They have done what Chelsea, Anzhi, Real, City and QPR have done with rapid investment to quickly progress but their business has been A1 top draw. They signed T.Silva (one of the worlds best CB's), Zlatan (again one of the best) and so too Cavani, Lavezzi (top draw), top end prospects like Moura, Verrati, Pastore, Marquinho and Digne to their ranks. They have built an amazing squad bursting with quality in such a quick timeframe and their team will only get better as they gel together and become a collective unit. They will be one hell of a team in the season after next and the one after that. I predict a CL within 5 years, at least placing in the semis twice or even thrice. Big future ahead for them and I look forward to CL and the big games and PSG v Monaco games.

NipHolmes said:
Daz_Blue said:

A job done very well. My warmest congratulations to them.

City are my team but I hope that if we don't win it then they do. I love their FUCK YOU attitude to FFP and I love the way their wages are Zlatan after tax on 12m euro so that's 48m pa in wags to him alone ffs!

Great first eleven for next season. They will be a massive force. They have done what Chelsea, Anzhi, Real, City and QPR have done with rapid investment to quickly progress but their business has been A1 top draw. They signed T.Silva (one of the worlds best CB's), Zlatan (again one of the best) and so too Cavani, Lavezzi (top draw), top end prospects like Moura, Verrati, Pastore, Marquinho and Digne to their ranks. They have built an amazing squad bursting with quality in such a quick timeframe and their team will only get better as they gel together and become a collective unit. They will be one hell of a team in the season after next and the one after that. I predict a CL within 5 years, at least placing in the semis twice or even thrice. Big future ahead for them and I look forward to CL and the big games and PSG v Monaco games.

Totally agree. Sheikh Khalifa was true to his word when he said "why should we stop spending when all the big teams have spent every year for the past 20"...love the way they've gone about things and the balls they've shown in doing so. We're too nicey nice,need to take a lead out of their book.

outrageous fee.

also, that Milan guy is an absolute prick, had to give him an unfollow. Anyone that has to justify his opinions matter and he is "ITK" because his grandfather was a former Milan VP is a twat and a half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.