Marquinhos

Kun Aguero said:
BigOscar said:
MSP said:
Hummels? Lol.. the most overrated defender in history of the football.
Gerard Pique and Phil Jones actually have a personal duel or that crown. I agree with you on Hummels though, he's actually a bit of a liability a lot of the time, same goes for Sergio Ramos

Ramos is fucking boss, he's one of the top 5 centre back in the world as well as one of the top 5 right backs in the world.

I agree.

Ramos is an erratic defender but he is still one of the best around, I just think he is in the wrong league.

Pique is decent but he is nowhere near as good as these World XI's make him out to be.

Kun Aguero said:
BigOscar said:
MSP said:
Hummels? Lol.. the most overrated defender in history of the football.
Gerard Pique and Phil Jones actually have a personal duel or that crown. I agree with you on Hummels though, he's actually a bit of a liability a lot of the time, same goes for Sergio Ramos

Ramos is fucking boss, he's one of the top 5 centre back in the world as well as one of the top 5 right backs in the world.
I massively disagree, he is so rash it's just embarrassing. At RB his defending was woeful, never within 30 yards of where he was so supposed to be and at CB he puts so much pressure on whoever he is partnered with by charging all over the place and rashly lunging in. That's without even mentioning his almost impressively terrible disciplinary record. A CB who will get sent off an average of 2 or 3 times a season is a liability

Ramos is brilliant. It's just that on the continent they rate the silky style faux defenders more.

PSG have a superb squad. They will be real contenders for the CL next season. I would love for us to play them, would make for an interesting game/games.

I do however, think they are fools for ignoring FFP.

ElMatador said:
PSG have a superb squad. They will be real contenders for the CL next season. I would love for us to play them, would make for an interesting game/games.

They are not ignoring FFP, their chairman said they have few creative ideas about showing a finger to it by rules :)

ElMatador said:

I think we'd do better to avoid them for as long as possible!

dan.j.mcfc said:
MJMRuiz said:
Thiago Silva is the best defender in the world I'm afraid folks. Kompany #2. Nastasic and Marquinhos are both exceptional talents, I'd say Nastasic is slightly better at this moment in time, but Thiago Silva gives the PSG pairing the edge.

No way is he the best in the world, Hummels, Kompany, Ramos all better than Silva. Varane is miles ahead of Marquinhos too, as is Nastasic IMO.
Hummels isn't close to his 11/12 form, he was one of the top five in the world back then, not now. Top three are T.Silva, Komps and Ramos though, in that order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.