Martin Ødegaard

Too many "wonderkids" these days, I leave my judgements on the pitch where they should be....

BayernMan said:
Too many "wonderkids" these days, I leave my judgements on the pitch where they should be....

Indeed.

Quite liked the look of the Scandiwegian yongster who played for Bayern against us at the Etihad. He didn't do anything spectacular but all things considered, he looked impressive. Composed and intelligent.

Manc in London said:
BayernMan said:

Indeed.

Quite liked the look of the Scandiwegian yongster who played for Bayern against us at the Etihad. He didn't do anything spectacular but all things considered, he looked impressive. Composed and intelligent.

Pierre Emil Højbjerg

The Best Danish player since Michael Laudrup :-)

haugemcfc said:
Manc in London said:
BayernMan said:

Indeed.

Pierre Emil Højbjerg

Lord Bendtner?

haugemcfc said:
Manc in London said:
BayernMan said:

Indeed.

Pierre Emil Højbjerg

That's no accolade ;)

He must be good if he is in the Bayern squad at that age. I have read he has been loaned to Augsburg. It will be interesting to see how he gets on.

Manc in London said:
haugemcfc said:
Manc in London said:
Indeed.

Pierre Emil Højbjerg

That's no accolade ;)

He must be good if he is in the Bayern squad at that age. I have read he has been loaned to Augsburg. It will be interesting to see how he gets on.
Best danish playr since Laudrup is a joke, but the potential is there. He had a very impressive debut and the manager of Augsburg is saying some impressive things about him! I watched him for Denmark vs Sweden were he was very very impressive. Kept Zlatan quiet, was impressive in midfield and scored a great goal!

spinzer said:
Manc in London said:
haugemcfc said:
Pierre Emil Højbjerg

That's no accolade ;)

Best danish playr since Laudrup is a joke, but the potential is there. He had a very impressive debut and the manager of Augsburg is saying some impressive things about him! I watched him for Denmark vs Sweden were he was very very impressive. Kept Zlatan quiet, was impressive in midfield and scored a great goal!

He is supposed to be pep's golden boy, kind of like Thiago when he was at Barca.

g180aj said:
spinzer said:
Manc in London said:
That's no accolade ;)

He is supposed to be pep's golden boy, kind of like Thiago when he was at Barca.

Not really. I think that is Gianluca Gaudino.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianluca_Gaudino

His father Maurizio played 20 matches for City in 94/95. Guardiola discovered him a year ago and since then he is fully in training with the professionals even if he could only get a professional contract 2 months ago.

He has not been growing up with his father but with his Mom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.