Martin Ødegaard

Well it wasn't the right choice if he wanted to play for RM (although the money might take the sting off that). I was going to say most of it wasn't under Zidane s managership but I've just checked and I'm surprised that he's been their manager for 5 years this month.

If the Arsenal loan comes off we'll see what he's like there playing with a (on paper) better team and in a harder league.

Zidane will be gone soon, and whoever comes in will build a team around Odegaard.

True enough, it came across as a pure circus with him being whored out to the highest bidder. I'm not a fan of that.

Its interesting when a kid gets hyped and whored like this... they lose focus and it rarely works out for them.

What's he like now. Saw him in the Dutch league a few times after he pottered out at Madrid.

Looked great. But that's the Dutch league

What's he like now. Saw him in the Dutch league a few times after he pottered out at Madrid.

Looked great. But that's the Dutch league
After he whored himself to all and sundry his move to RM was pretty much an end to his career, and while i would love him to fail the lad is class and is playing well, perhaps we ought to attach him to our Isco thread, as he is the new Isco

Would take him on loan for six months, get us over the kdb injury and real will be happy he is playing at a top level to put himself in the shop window.

Would take him on loan for six months, get us over the kdb injury and real will be happy he is playing at a top level to put himself in the shop window.
He wouldnt play for us at all. KDB is back in a month, Madrid would never send him to a club where he won't start.

He wouldnt play for us at all. KDB is back in a month, Madrid would never send him to a club where he won't start.
Kdb is out for 4-6 weeks including some massive games against gladbach, arsenal, spurs, dippers and maybe the rags and onces kdb is back we can ease him back into the team we have plenty of matches and hopefully we go deep into all the cups odegaard will have plenty of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.