Martin Ødegaard

They will definitely integrate him in, he is dominating right now and has expressed desire to make it at madrid. Combined with an aging Modric, I would basically bet money on it.

yes, Fede valverde and odgegaard are the long term replacements for modric and Kroos, Camavinga from Rennes, will be the long term Casemiro replacement. People think the team is old and finished. They couldn’t be more wrong, Florentino has put a plan in place for the next 10 years so the club doesn’t need to buy anymore galactico players apart from mbappe. The complete opposite to bartemeu at Barcelona who is only thinking short term. Barca are screwed when Messi declines because there’s no system in place there

Looks like he could be on his way to Arsenal on loan. Would be a good signing for them.

Looks like he could be on his way to Arsenal on loan. Would be a good signing for them.

They play united in 8 days. Arteta better return the favor to Pep who helped arteta get half a decent job.

Wow, nearly 7 years since this thread was started. Guess he maybe didn't pick the right option in the first place.

Reactions: CC1
Wow, nearly 7 years since this thread was started. Guess he maybe didn't pick the right option in the first place.

Not sure his accountant would agree. He was touted about so young that he was always going to bounce around a bit. Arsenal seems a good fit for him right now. If he cant get in that side then...

I'd say he did pretty well.

He was one of the best midfielders in Spanish football last year at 20, maybe the best.

Zidane is showing he's not cut out to be a long term manager, not playing Odegaard is just the latest in a long line of very poor choices.

Not sure his accountant would agree. He was touted about so young that he was always going to bounce around a bit. Arsenal seems a good fit for him right now. If he cant get in that side then...
True enough, it came across as a pure circus with him being whored out to the highest bidder. I'm not a fan of that.

I'd say he did pretty well.

He was one of the best midfielders in Spanish football last year at 20, maybe the best.

Zidane is showing he's not cut out to be a long term manager, not playing Odegaard is just the latest in a long line of very poor choices.
Well it wasn't the right choice if he wanted to play for RM (although the money might take the sting off that). I was going to say most of it wasn't under Zidane s managership but I've just checked and I'm surprised that he's been their manager for 5 years this month.

If the Arsenal loan comes off we'll see what he's like there playing with a (on paper) better team and in a harder league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.