Martin Atkinson

Balo got sent off for next to nothing and Rooney kicks a player on the ground and it's not even a foul. Fortunately we can laugh about it

A draw was probably fair today but the ref had a poor game. Suarez looks to be on borrowed time with his antics and should have been booked at least. A forward trying to cheat is just as bad as a defender trying to cheat i.e. foul.

Don't think he was bad at all. Not easy to get all the decisions right in such a fast paced match. Balotelli of old I'm afraid. 2 stupid challenges worthy of bookings.

Absolute disgrace, Skrtel and Adam were kicking the shit out of Silva and Aguero all game and he did nothing. Two fouls in 10 minutes for Mario and he gets sent off? Ridiculous, but it looked like he was going to send one of ours off all game.

Like I said in another thread - Balo needs to realize that the refs hand goes in his pocket as soon as he's within two feet of another player. They just want any excuse to book the guy.

I think it's about time for Bobby to bring this fact up and put the thought into ref's heads that it's not their job to make a point with him in every match.

Shocking display from the ref, not consistent at all with his decisions all the way through. They were allowed to kick, pull and push our players around. As for the cheating little sod Suarez up front, words fail me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.