Martin Atkinson

Amel said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Amel said:
he was pretty fair until that red card for Ballo

my god, that was nothing...

Wasnt a red card, it was a yellow, Balo's 2nd.

lol

really...of course it was a second yellow, which leads to a red card

cccc

Fuck off it was just a coming together. Never a 2nd yellow card.

If that was the case why didn't Skirtel get a yellow for the arm in Augero's face?

to be honest i think he is a very one sided ref towards the home team. he was in charge at the swamp when they scored in the 97th minute.

he has also made some shocking decisions in our favour at eastlands. i dont think he was THAT bad today. there were a few decisions i thought we could have got but that is to be expected at anfield.

Fucking abysmal from Atkinson today.....grateful of the point as it was 12 v 11 out there and 12 v 10 for the final 10 mins.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
how can people say the first booking didnt deserve a yellow card? he just stupidly and totally needlessly pulled him back.
Correct - fookin stupid. No need for it and that gave Atkinson every opportunity to red him with the pathetic dipper crowd baying for it. Suares tackle on Vince when he stood on his foot then dived to try and get him sent of was disgusting, but it doesn´t surprise me. Hope the FA throw the book at the racist twat

cookster said:
Amel said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Wasnt a red card, it was a yellow, Balo's 2nd.

lol

really...of course it was a second yellow, which leads to a red card

cccc

Fuck off it was just a coming together. Never a 2nd yellow card.

If that was the cause why didn't Skirtel get a yellow for the arm in Augero's face?

are you retarded you dumb fuck? are agree with you, there was no yellow! what is it with some of you retards here...are you all 14 years old

How Suarez didn't end up being carded will remain one of life's great mysteries.

Thought he reffed it ok in first half but after that he was a disgrace.

Balo's thing coudnt be a second yellow.

Red card or nothing if it is a hit or not.

Otherwise it is a simple pushing, doesnt deserve second yellow 5 minutes after the first one.

Charlie Adam got away with nothing after tackling Richards so late and kicking the shit out of Silva whole match.

Balo second yellow was a joke, i thought he was gonna get a straight red tho

Caroll should have gpt straight red, foot up lunge from behind

If mario's second was a yellow, agger should have been booked

And suarez did enough to get about 4 yellows

TheMightyQuinn said:
I thought the Liverpool fans did an excellent job of referring today's game.
This even happened with the assistant, that handball that was given against Milner was basically the crowds screaming that got it.

This was his most erratic performance by far. I know he hates us with a passion but how he kept falling for Suarez dives and adam constant fouling.

To send Mario off for that is laughable...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.