Martin Demichelis confirmed

Let's see how he deals with Stephen Ireland when Superman makes his debut for Stoke in the next match.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
With his experience I expect him to start the CL games in place of Nasty.

I doubt Pel will do it - but could we now play 3-5-2?

HART

DEMICHELIS (right footed)
KOMPANY
NASTISIC

MILNER
FERNANDHINO
YAYA
SILVA
NAVAS

AGUERO
NEGREDO

ANY1aBLUE said:

HART

KOMPANY
NASTISIC

MILNER
FERNANDHINO
YAYA
SILVA
NAVAS

AGUERO
NEGREDO

I doubt MP would play with Milner at LWB and Navas at RWB, which is what your system suggests.

Milner would more likely play on the right, with either Clichy or Kolarov at LWB.

Non-starter, IMHO.

ANY1aBLUE said:

HART

KOMPANY
NASTISIC

MILNER
FERNANDHINO
YAYA
SILVA
NAVAS

AGUERO
NEGREDO
3-5-2 no, I can´t see it and I hope not. It´s takes time to perfect a system and I can´t really see Pellegrini messing/gambling with the back 4.

3-5-2 under Mancini did more harm then good, I don´t think the players were to happy with that system, Micah for one voiced his opinion after the Ajax defeat, he in particulary looked lost in that game.

nehe11 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

HART

KOMPANY
NASTISIC

MILNER
FERNANDHINO
YAYA
SILVA
NAVAS

AGUERO
NEGREDO
3-5-2 no, I can´t see it and I hope not.
Pellegrini has to change the existing set-up because the fluid passing has gone.

If he wants to start Navas and have Silva operating to his usual level, then 352 would work.
might work. Alternatively drop Aguero.

While His extra hight, will, no doubt, prove to be a genuine asset at the back, I do worry about his lack of pace, particularly when paired up with "Nasty" or Lescot, who, it has to be said, aren't the quickest either.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 pm --<br /><br />While His extra hight, will, no doubt, prove to be a genuine asset at the back, I do worry about his lack of pace, particularly when paired up with "Nasty" or Lescot, who, it has to be said, aren't the quickest either.

Marvin said:
nehe11 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

HART

KOMPANY
NASTISIC

MILNER
FERNANDHINO
YAYA
SILVA
NAVAS

AGUERO
NEGREDO
Pellegrini has to change the existing set-up because the fluid passing has gone.

If he wants to start Navas and have Silva operating to his usual level, then 352 would work.
Silva or Navas as wingbacks is unthinkable..... As far as fluidity goes we´ve only played 3 games, 2 of them we looked bad, Us playing bad had more to do with our defensive frailties rather then us lacking fluidity. I´m sure he´ll consider playing 4-3-3 or James Miler as a winger to give the team some balance before he even thinks of 3-5-2.

nehe11 said:
Marvin said:
nehe11 said:

Silva or Navas as wingbacks is unthinkable..... As far as fluidity goes we´ve only played 3 games, 2 of them we looked bad, Us playing bad had more to do with our defensive frailties rather then us lacking fluidity. I´m sure he´ll consider playing 4-3-3 or James Miler as a winger to give the team some balance before he even thinks of 3-5-2.

But at least we now have such a strong squad that can make use of ANY formation. Should keep all opposition guessing.

ANY1aBLUE said:

HART

KOMPANY
NASTISIC

MILNER
FERNANDHINO
YAYA
SILVA
NAVAS

AGUERO
NEGREDO

You are here to amuse....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.