Martin Demichelis confirmed

1961_vintage said:
SuperSilva said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Which cnut started the "slow" rumours...!

Usain Bolt.

Not surprised... he is a rag as well

article-2193441-14B0CE7F000005DC-311_634x474.jpg

thank god for that, feel a lot easier now, someone with vast experience at the heart of defence

sorry, back to the original thread...

Have a good feeling Demichelis is going to be a top player for us here...

Welcome to City, Martin!
Bienvenido a City!

Ducado said:
Don't know a whole lot about him, but the reports of those that know say he is alright, and he is needed
I've seen him loads of times in the past but because there was no City connection I can't remember what he was like

Watching that video has made me think we could have a real gem on our hands here. Obviously not a long term solution, but a good solid, skillful defender, who it appears is comfortable on both left and right hand sides of centre half. This in itself is just what we need as backup to both Vinny and Nasty should either be out injured.

OK I would have preferred Pepe, but all things considered I think this is the ideal signing as we need experience, not potential at this stage for this position and I can't think of anyone else who might have fitted the bill. Van Buyten perhaps, but I am happy enough.

Might be this era's Andy Morrison if you know what I mean.

Thank the Lord! I'm not sure I could've coped with seeing either of Garcia or Joleon trying to play on the right side of defence again. By the next game Nasty should be up to speed so I fully expect them 2 to start...

Welcome aboard Martin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.