Martin Demichelis confirmed

SuperSilva said:
1961_vintage said:

Usain Bolt.

Not surprised... he is a rag as well

article-2193441-14B0CE7F000005DC-311_634x474.jpg

Good grief , it's hard to make out who's the ugliest !<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
SuperSilva said:
1961_vintage said:

Usain Bolt.

Not surprised... he is a rag as well

article-2193441-14B0CE7F000005DC-311_634x474.jpg

Good grief , it's hard to make out who's the ugliest !

I'm hoping I'm wrong but didn't he get arse raped by the rags in their demolition of Roma? If it is the same bloke, then I hope he has matured and learned since.

strongbowholic said:
I'm hoping I'm wrong but didn't he get arse raped by the rags in their demolition of Roma? If it is the same bloke, then I hope he has matured and learned since.
No that was prob Mexes

strongbowholic said:
Don't think he's ever played for Roma.

Been watching videos of his game. Looks good. But then players highlights are always good.

I'd like to know whether he can play the ball out of defence. Lescott and Nastasic did that really poorly and slowly against Hull and that really affected our game

Will be interesting to see whether he partners Kompany or whether it will be Nasty. Not really a good idea to rotate defenders

Thank fook for that. Had a horrific flash back for a moment then., thankfully Martin is not involved. Just goes to show, booze is bad, m-kay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.