Martin Demichelis confirmed

AustinBlue said:
I like the signing.. just wondering if we needed him, why we didn't just extend a deal for Kolo.

i think the club are being more sensible about contracts kolo came from arsenal on an alleged £120k per week ,and kolo wanted a minimum 2 year contract , pretty sure demichelis will be on a lot less than this , good signing and a lot of experience.
Still think kompany and nastasic are 1st choice , but good cover for injuries , ive always liked lescott , but he has been a liability this season.

Kolo was on circa 120k a week. Demichelis is on 18k a week!!

Bloody bargain if you ask me... He'll pay for himself in this season alone.

Edit/ welcome Martin!

Anthony Kun said:
Kolo was on circa 120k a week. Demichelis is on 18k a week!!

Bloody bargain if you ask me... He'll pay for himself in this season alone.

I can't believe that.

No professional footballer of Demichelis' pedigree and experience would settle for that, when you consider what some of his new team-mates are on.

y6t5RiY.png

Source: Squawka

Welcome Martin. 18 k per week could be near the mark I think he is worth more but he got a signing on bonus for moving to Madrid, a loyalty bonus cause he didn't request a transfer, a signing bonus with us and he wants to have a real shout at winning things and wants to work with Manny again, plus he knows we had to pay a fee for him when he was available for free a few weeks ago so he could happily take a cut in pay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.