Martin Demichelis confirmed

I think that he can be a great signing and echo the earlier comment about him being a modern day Andy Morrison.

That is someone who wants to win and will stamp his personality on the team.

If he can show the rest of the team how to play the Pelligrini way and accelerate the adoption of his playing methods then it will have been money well spent.

For those people who sneered at the Andy Morrison comment then take a moment and think where we would be without having signed him - probably penniless and mid table in the Championship like Leeds.

Never mind Garcia, I`m more hopeful we never see Lescote in a City shirt again, at least Garcia has some skill in the right position, Lescotte is just a f*cking liability

blueonblue said:
Never mind Garcia, I`m more hopeful we never see Lescote in a City shirt again, at least Garcia has some skill in the right position, Lescotte is just a f*cking liability

Yeah I think you need to switch their names around there. We won the league playing Lescott we will win nothing playing Garcia.

jamesha said:
I think that he can be a great signing and echo the earlier comment about him being a modern day Andy Morrison.

That is someone who wants to win and will stamp his personality on the team.

If he can show the rest of the team how to play the Pelligrini way and accelerate the adoption of his playing methods then it will have been money well spent.

For those people who sneered at the Andy Morrison comment then take a moment and think where we would be without having signed him - probably penniless and mid table in the Championship like Leeds.

I was sneering about the Andy Morrison comment, he was ace and I loved him when he was here. If Martin is half as influential he`ll be a great buy.

MaineBlue88 said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
So a slower and older version of Lescott, let's see if his positioning everyone is raving about is truth or myth, welcome

Fucking hell.

Welcome aboard Martin! and keep the hair.

Just what I was thinking, lads not even ran out on too the pitch yet!!

Anyway welcome Martin, good luck :)

He will be a big upgrade on both Lescott and Garcia..

I would let Lescott go at the end of the season as he is useless unless Vinny is playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.