Martin Demichelis (continued)

Gabriel said:
Thought he played well again last night, and while we'll definitely need to invest in a long-term partner for Kompany in the summer, it would be rash to sell Demichelis. He's come to terms with playing in England and has been consistently solid of late. If we have Kompany/Nastasic/Rekik/Mangala(maybe) next season, we'll need someone with more experience to step in when our captain is out.

Agree with this. Impressive bounceback and he looks a more than capable squad player

we pulled up next to him at the lights on wednesday going home i said "chin up keep going" he looked fucking devastated

bluemc1 said:
we pulled up next to him at the lights on wednesday going home i said "chin up keep going" he looked fucking devastated

Good. At least he cares. Since the Sunderland match, we've had very little by way of apology or anyhting, in fact all I've seen in VK promoting an advert he filmed.

They just don't get it.

quiet_riot said:
bluemc1 said:

Good. At least he cares. Since the Sunderland match, we've had very little by way of apology or anyhting, in fact all I've seen in VK promoting an advert he filmed.

They just don't get it.

yeah i thought the same, but it was really genuine you could see he cared

I had been very critical of him but he has been very good recently and now I just think getting used to a new league and new team was his issue.

Had he made the mistakes Vinny did in the Liverpool game I dare not imagine what would have been said about him.

I see the pace thing brought up with him and laugh.

Englands only world cup winning captain had no pace.

sam-caddick said:
I had been very critical of him but he has been very good recently and now I just think getting used to a new league and new team was his issue.

Had he made the mistakes Vinny did in the Liverpool game I dare not imagine what would have been said about him.

If he had made just the one mistake for the third goal Vinny did, then without doubt he would have been slaughtered by the media to an extent that MP would have been forced to take him out of the firing line and at his age probably never to return, unlike Joe Hart.

Rascal said:
I see the pace thing brought up with him and laugh.

Englands only world cup winning captain had no pace.
One of the best CB's since we won the world cup had no pace either, and he was pissed sometimes when he played.

I've supported MD since he arrived, he's had poor games, but he's a footballing CB, I wish we'd had him 3 or 4 years ago, he'd have taught Vinny a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.