Martin Demichelis (continued)

bigquinn772 said:
Thought he played very well again tonight. Although the commentator on NBC along with Danny Mills, were literally laughing that he had been given MOTM.

Just came on to say this....... Mills fucked me off from the second they said he was co-commentator.
He claimed Milner would play for peanuts for any team, he's the type of player who just wants to play and not get paid loads to sit on the bench.
Just a shame Mills himself had the opposite effect, refusing to go elsewhere and receive less than his 45K a week for doing fuck all.

Top class again.

He has a superb presence and a fantastic attitude,i imagine he commands great respect in the dressing room.

4m is beginning to look a bargain.

He was excellent again. I'm getting a sense of deja vu, but some on here insist on writing our players off prematurely. He won't be first choice next season, but a very good back up option.

Has become very solid for us and is a likeable lad, also a huge plus is he keeps Kün happy and settled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.