Martin Demichelis (continued)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He's becoming the cult figure I thought

I don't know why but I have a vision of him banging in a very significant goal before the end of the season

Love the guy!!

a great shout. glad he's getting more and more fans on his side. pundits too have to eat their words.

Deserved MOTM last night. Brilliant display again and you have to love his moon walk celebration.

He is like Zabba - tries his best for the team, totally committed to trying to make sure we score more goals than the opposition.

It is a pity that Moyes stole the limelight from his Man of the Match

I was certainly one (hand on heart) that never rubbished Demi,even with his few costly mistakes that saw us drop some points.However I said this at the time and stand by it,he is far better than Joleon IMO.The contrast in styles of play is huge with Demi looking so comfortable on the ball and the ability to use the ball far,far better.
He seems to have realised that "rushing into a tackle near the half-way line is a bummer,but the bloke has a footballing brain and now uses his reading of a game,to our advantage.
Well played Demi on showing some of these so called clown pundits,that class does rise.
However I realise that we need to find another replacement but what a superb back up player you really are.I can see him staying for another year and then moving onto our "other club" in New York.
Well done Demi.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
We now need a song for the great ponytailed one

I thought his was

Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Blue Mercedes
Came back with a Defender
Martin Demichelis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.