Martin Demichelis (continued)

You could tell MoM meant a great deal to him - that was a look that said he was proud.

He's proved the critics wrong and stepped up to the mark, let's hope he continues in the same form. Well played sir.

It will only take one mistake and the snidey MDM baiting that seems to have become a national sport will start all over again. Example:

Tyler: He was signed as a stopgap but has had an extended run due to injury to Nastasic.
Ratboy (gleefully): Well he hasn't stopped many gaps.

Ha fucking ha. And they're all at it, desperately waiting to have another pop, even if the error is actually someone else's (a la Vinnie at Wembley).

Won me over. I'd have gone with Lescott instead of him but currently with Kompany carrying an injury he's our best CB.
Well done Martin, I'm happy to have been proved wrong.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Won me over. I'd have gone with Lescott instead of him but currently with Kompany carrying an injury he's our best CB.
Well done Martin, I'm happy to have been proved wrong.
Yeah, I love Lescott but Demichelis is a better footballer and has improved a lot defensively over the past couple of months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.