Martin Demichelis (continued)

We should be singing "Danger mouse" to him, another outstanding game where he was a rock in the air and covering any chances they had with great anticipation to snuff them out cold.

Damocles said:
Lad is in belting form recently.

I think we need to recognise that it's good form rather than a "normal" performance though before we all get carried away.

I'm extremely proud of him though to turn it around in a media environment where he was a public laughing stock and many other players would have crumbled. It takes great mental strength and belief to do so and it's a credit to him as a professional and as a person.

I hope he sticks around for another few years even in the Vieira dressing room capacity if he fancies it instead of the MLS

Absolutely this. And I think of all the threads on this forum, none better demonstrates the value of considered opinion over knee jerking. It was obvious why Pellegrini kept picking DiMichelis over Lescott, even when he (MdM) was playing badly (and that's not a negative reflection on Lescott), and I think the penny about how he suits high line, front foot defending has finally dropped for even the most strident of dissenters.
Outstanding again today, and eclipsed only by that other former boo boy target, Javier Garcia

You could see class in MDM in his first couple of games the way he was on the ball... Fans to quick to knock him, bit like the ones saying is MP a good enough manager...

MDM fantastic

trevorriley said:
You could see class in MDM in his first couple of games the way he was on the ball... Fans to quick to knock him, bit like the ones saying is MP a good enough manager...

MDM fantastic

I am a slap head..........BUT I am going to the Barbers tomorrow and DEMAND an MDM haircut........Solid as a rock.

Sheikh Mansour went to Spain
In his Toyota Yaris
He came back with a ponytail
And Martin Demichelis

Bluep*ss said:
trevorriley said:

MDM fantastic

I am a slap head..........BUT I am going to the Barbers tomorrow and DEMAND an MDM haircut........Solid as a rock.

Haha, made me laugh that did!

Fair play to him, he has been ace since the first Barcelona game. Martin, you have proved a fair few wrong including me! Great to see.

Juan King said:
Fair play to him, he has been ace since the first Barcelona game. Martin, you have proved a fair few wrong including me! Great to see.

He was excellent in the first Barca game until that sad incident but he wasn't helped by Vincent playing Messi onside and the ref giving a penalty when it was blatantly a free kick

kippaxchris said:
Juan King said:

He was excellent in the first Barca game until that sad incident but he wasn't helped by Vincent playing Messi onside and the ref giving a penalty when it was blatantly a free kick

Exactly, was probably best City player on the pitch until that tackle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.