Martin Demichelis (continued)

Re: Martin Demichelis

saw a twitter post saying that he has scored more goals than Fellani and Mata for the rags

RandomJ said:
remember arthur mann said:
Made a lot of know it alls on here, who absolutely know FA about football, look a right set of cnuts ! Awesome again Martin.

Not really. He has been a lot better but he always has a bad mistake in him. Last night he passed the ball directly to the rags which led to the Welbeck chance which Hart saved well. He can do a job but he should not be first choice and in summer we will hopefully finally give Vinnie the partner he deserves.
I think we have to recognize that all defenders playing in the style we play have mistakes in them. Recovering from those mistakes and insuring that their positive contributions far outweigh their mistakes is the important part. Both Demichelis and Kompany at least once last night gave the ball away badly near our goal. They both recovered and made positive contributions. It's all I can ask for in the end.

Note: I'm not saying Demichelis is as good as Kompany.

He's a quality footballer,always has been. Though you wouldn't have thought so on here a while back. Pace is not the only tool in the box. Though in this country it's sometimes used to cover difficiences.

Love the Passion these Argies have

Bjql7rnCMAAhexX.jpg:large

Typical Martin performance last night. Looked great 95% of the time but the 2 shocking passes he made could have easily led to a goal and he would be being slated again. One thing I have to say impressed me about him is that he seems to have stopped flying in for challenges when its 50/50. Seems to have adapted his game to suit the speed on the English game and for that I can only praise him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.