Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Damien10 said:
He was responsible for most things that went wrong. His lack of ability to get around the midfield was vital in todays match. In my opinion it's the reason why Chelsea won the game. But he's a center back playing out of position,he gave his best and for that everyone should cut him some slack.

You obviously don`t realise where he spent most of his career playing at then !!!!
Believe me, i do. But he's now a center back who could possibly do a job anchoring a 3 man midfield. To play him in a midfield of two and to have Yaya still bombing forward was suicidal and it's the reason for the performance today.

As a matter of interest can anyone find the stats from tonights game,ref most completed passes etc.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:
Damien10 said:
He was responsible for most things that went wrong. His lack of ability to get around the midfield was vital in todays match. In my opinion it's the reason why Chelsea won the game. But he's a center back playing out of position,he gave his best and for that everyone should cut him some slack.

You obviously don`t realise where he spent most of his career playing at then !!!!
Believe me, i do. But he's now a center back who could possibly do a job anchoring a 3 man midfield. To play him in a midfield of two and to have Yaya still bombing forward was suicidal and it's the reason for the performance today.

Are you American ??

oakiecokie said:
As a matter of interest can anyone find the stats from tonights game,ref most completed passes etc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://epl.squawka.com/manchester-city-vs-chelsea/03-02-2014/english-barclays-premier-league/matches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://epl.squawka.com/manchester-city- ... ue/matches</a>

oakiecokie said:
blackley macca said:
Thought he was only player apart from Jovetic to put the effort in. The rest were massively under par which was so frustrating to watch!

+1.Spot on and people need to cut him some slack.He`s come in and done as good a job,if not better than Toure and Silva on tonights performance.

My thoughts to.

If I can say anything to defend MDM its that Pellegrini got it badly wrong - we were totally exposed down our left side, I know he like Kols attacking qualities but Clichy would have been better today - Clearly Chelsea had identified our left side as our defensive weak area. Also to try and play a two man midfield against one of Europe's top teams with a 33 year old as one of the CMs who's legs have gone is absolute lunacy!!!!<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
oakiecokie said:
As a matter of interest can anyone find the stats from tonights game,ref most completed passes etc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://epl.squawka.com/manchester-city-vs-chelsea/03-02-2014/english-barclays-premier-league/matches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://epl.squawka.com/manchester-city- ... ue/matches</a>

17 shots OFF target ...... Dzeko was leaning back and slashing at the ball with no composure tonight and Silva missed two absolute sitters that a player of his quality should score with his eyes closed ....

oakiecokie said:

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:25 pm --

Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:

Are you American ??
What possesses you to say that.

Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:

Damien10 said:

Are you American ??
fail

Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:

Damien10 said:

Are you American ??

Well are you or not ??

Luck95 said:
He wasn't as bad as people are making out but he certainly isn't meant to be used in midfield

I dont blame MD but honestly why the f--k is he playing in a 4-4-2 alongside yaya , our most similar player to fern is Milner simply cos hes got legs and bags of energy.
When MD plays alongside yaya it totally compromises yayas game and takes away everything from yayas game that is good .
Yaya needs a player alongside him with legs in a 4-4-2 and im sorry but this MD guy just hasn't got legs.
He isn't a midfielder, he was passing the ball then staying still and not giving an option to ave it back, it was like after he'd passed his movement was an after thought, not good enough against a energetic chelsea midfield .
If we was winning with 30 mins to go he might well be able to come on and slow the game down but we were losing tonight and needed a spark and a bit of drive and energy from centre mid and MP gave him 90 f-----g minutes, he had midfielders on the bench who are midfielders, if i was one of them i would gutted and disheartened and MD isn't fit to lace Gareth Barry's boots by the way(as a midfielder)
He had a car crash of a first half and cannot believe MP sent him back out for the 2nd half.
He was bought as a back up c/h why is he all of a sudden in front of players like Milner, rodwell and another player who isn't my favourite but id rather him play midfield, Garcia.
He was out of his depth and i blame pellegrini tonight.
In my opinion he got his selections wrong against a quick and nimble chelsea midfield, i think clichy, Milner, and lescott should have played.
Nastasic was shocking aswell.
Clichy had his best game of the season against spurs and the manager rests him the next game- i just dont get it ??
Our manager had 3 subs warming up for 35 mins, and put one on, we was losing!! Thats what subs are for- impact , change games, urgency.
Why did he not let hart go up for probably the last kick of the game, even if they'd have broke and scored, who's going to get anywhere near our goal difference, what difference would one more goal against us make, surely it was worth a gamble??
I still think we will win at least two trophy s and the premiership hopefully will be one of them, im just being honest and thought we were very poor tonight and i find it annoying that the manager thinks the sun shines out of MD arse.
Give other players a chance manuel please !!
Rant over - bed time. Im dreaming of a blue Wembley !!<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:

Are you American ??

Well are you or not ??

American or not, the only chance MD has got of playing in midfield and looking ok is in a central 3 of a five , being the most defensive of the 3 central midfielders.

oakiecokie said:
Damien10 said:
oakiecokie said:

Are you American ??

Well are you or not ??
No, i am not. What a bizarre question. I'm still curious to why you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.