Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Played ok for 15 mins the completely overrun.

Poor tactics tonight. Pellegrini should have matched them in midfield. Milner should have started.
Milner was not 100%

I though Demichelis did quite well. He won a lot of tackles and used the ball quite well

It was our general game which went to pieces. I think fan are looking for an easy answer and to blame one player

Truth is we lost all our composure. We went from totally controlling the game to losing our shape and discipline. Very disappointing

He was responsible for most things that went wrong. His lack of ability to get around the midfield was vital in todays match. In my opinion it's the reason why Chelsea won the game. But he's a center back playing out of position,he gave his best and for that everyone should cut him some slack.

Damien10 said:
He was responsible for most things that went wrong. His lack of ability to get around the midfield was vital in todays match. In my opinion it's the reason why Chelsea won the game. But he's a center back playing out of position,he gave his best and for that everyone should cut him some slack.
I thought he was OK, but clearly we missed the other midfielders

Damien10 said:

You obviously don`t realise where he spent most of his career playing at then !!!!

Marvin said:

Poor tactics tonight. Pellegrini should have matched them in midfield. Milner should have started.
Milner was not 100%

I though Demichelis did quite well. He won a lot of tackles and used the ball quite well

It was our general game which went to pieces. I think fan are looking for an easy answer and to blame one player

Truth is we lost all our composure. We went from totally controlling the game to losing our shape and discipline. Very disappointing

Good post - agree 100% I thought Demichelis didn't do a lot wrong but the team as a whole lost shape. On the way home I couldn't believe all the calls on GMR blaming him alone- For me a big problem was the lack of movement up top from a clearly unfit Negrado and Edin coasting - Oh how we missed Sergio pulling the Chelsea defence all over the place which gives others room. Terry had an easy night didn't have to get out of his comfort zone once. A bad night but not the end of the world apart from having to listen to that pompous git Mourinho.

Marvin said:

Milner was not 100%

It was. I'm not just blaming him. I thought Dzeko and Negredo were the worst players on the pitch.

pedestrian and constantly out of position - looks like he's running in quicksand - In a two man midfield it's absolute suicide<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Damien10 said:

You obviously don`t realise where he spent most of his career playing at then !!!!

I think you're over -playing that, 'most of his career' ... not accurate ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.