Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've loved his aggressive style up until now but right before he was about to make that tackle on Messi I shouted "NO" at the TV. Grimly predictable,

I'll have one Mangala please.

BlueAnorak said:
Demichelis is a liability. How Pellers rates him is simply quite beyond me.
because pellegrini has been a football manager for many long years and he knows few things about football that you definitely dont.

Damocles said:
Thought he had a good game defensively. Him and Kompany had obviously been told to hit balls longer than usual and I thought he struggled with this aspect. He was defensively top notch pre-sending off.

Yet he got sent off so your point in moot. The very fact he got sent off means he had a shit game and he doesn't deserve another kick in a City shirt for the rest of the season. Give me Nasti or Lescott any day of the week.

Damocles said:
Thought he had a good game defensively. Him and Kompany had obviously been told to hit balls longer than usual and I thought he struggled with this aspect. He was defensively top notch pre-sending off.

I agree mate, but he always has that mistake in him in every game that seems to cost us either a goal or the game.

Fine margins at this level.

Shame really, because had he stayed on the pitch I reckon the game would have ended 0-0 and that would have been perfect.

Gutted, now I know how the rags felt when Nani got sent of last season.

RandomJ said:
Damocles said:

Yet he got sent off so your point in moot. The very fact he got sent off means he had a shit game and he doesn't deserve another kick in a City shirt for the rest of the season. Give me Nasti or Lescott any day of the week.

including Thursdays?

Damocles said:

Do you not get it ... He generally either looks OK then 20,30,50 mins then drops a major, major clanger ...or he's just rubbish. Why do you guys clutch at straws .... Especially in the big games this guy it a ticking time bomb... A liability!!!

citijin said:
RandomJ said:
Damocles said:

including Thursdays?

Especially Thursdays!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Anyone who comes on here trying to defend Demichelis, you're not winners!! - This guy looked out of his depth at CB vs Watford a few weeks ago - He'slow and rash!!
But the fact he played very well against Barcelona still means he is crap does it, behave!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Damocles said:

Do you not get it ... He generally either looks OK then 20,30,50 mins then drops a major, major clanger ...or he's just rubbish. Why do you guys clutch at straws .... Especially in the big games this guy it a ticking time bomb... A liability!!!
city supporters like you are the liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.