Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
kp789 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Anyone who comes on here trying to defend Demichelis, you're not winners!! - This guy looked out of his depth at CB vs Watford a few weeks ago - He'slow and rash!!
But the fact he played very well against Barcelona still means he is crap does it, behave!

You do realise giving away a penalty and getting sent off means he didn't play very well don't you?

TrueBlue1705 said:
Damocles said:
Thought he had a good game defensively. Him and Kompany had obviously been told to hit balls longer than usual and I thought he struggled with this aspect. He was defensively top notch pre-sending off.

Do you not get it ... He generally either looks OK then 20,30,50 mins then drops a major, major clanger ...or he's just rubbish. Why do you guys clutch at straws .... Especially in the big games this guy it a ticking time bomb... A liability!!!
If Kompany had made that challenge no one would have batted an eyelid.

What makes me most angry is the treatment of Nastasic in favour of this donkey - Pellegrini's loyalty to MDM which is beyong stupidity seems to have damaged Nastasics confidence!!!!

If Messi was right footed then you could make a case for him being unlucky in fouling him, but to try and tackle a left footed player from that side when he's ahed of you and you're last man shows a real lack of judgement. You are never realistically going to get all the way across him, so you have to stay on your feet.

My main problem with it, is that it was all too predictable. All season he's been rashly lunging in at every opportunity, but unfortunately it has come back to bite us at the worst possible time. He made some good early challenges in the first half, but his composure and passing was awful for a player who's composure and passing are supposed to be one of the reasons he's in the team.

We'll be a hell of a team next year though if we get Kompany a worthy partner though. The big man was outstanding

Yes he undoubtedly WAS a very good defender and you can see he mostly still is but that's the problem...mostly. He makes too many rash decisions like pressing high then diving in and getting caught out.

We can continue to play him and I have no doubt he'll have some good games but ultimately his decision making will cost us.

keneke1234 said:
he played well untill the stupidest red card ever in the history of ever. but why...just why does this disaster of a player keep playing in a blue shirt.

Seriously, words fail me with people like you supporting City.

RandomJ said:
kp789 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Anyone who comes on here trying to defend Demichelis, you're not winners!! - This guy looked out of his depth at CB vs Watford a few weeks ago - He'slow and rash!!
But the fact he played very well against Barcelona still means he is crap does it, behave!

You do realise giving away a penalty and getting sent off means he didn't play very well don't you?
How does it.

So on that basis, Messi could score 10 goals tonight and then give away a penalty and get sent off and therefore he 'wouldnt have played very well'...

its the only thing you fear is his name on the team sheet

we did not sign a world class defender to play with kompany in the summer and it could come back to haunt us when things like this happen

long term replacement is first thing on the list please

He's a fuckin donkey and as soon as I saw his name on the team sheet I felt despair, That said I was proud of our display despite his fuck up.
We move on, we have 2 cups and a PL title to win.
In the away leg we may as well let rip and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.