Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can any one come on and defend someone who clearly is incapable of defending
he is the Kit Simons of the current team
if he plays for us again I would not blame any one for booing him
He is utter shit

Vinnie was superb tonight: MDM showed why we made determined efforts to sign Mangala on Jan 31. His distribution was hopeless in the first 25 minutes and I'm afraid that you can never rely on him defensively. He simply seems error prone. The tackle on Messi was outside the area, but it was ill advised. He's not the first to do it, but I would have hoped someone of his experience would have let Joe see what he could do one to one, rather than on his line from 12 yards. Down to ten men is hard against anyone and it the moment which changed the game. Unfortunately, after he came on, Joleon showed that he simply isn't good enough on the ball against the top teams - his default ball is back to Joe.

Hes not good enough, end of story. Kompany must be frustrated playing next to a fucking accident waiting to happen every week. He's half decent but not good enough against the likes of Barcelona

Would have been YEARS ago. Not good enough for this level. WAYYY too slow. He should have let Messi go and let Hart play it out.

He's shouldn't have made that tackle but..

His tackle was outside the box - should have been a free kick not a penalty.

It's 2014, there should be replays available to the referees for major, game-changing incidents like this.

ALL OF YOU 20 POST BLOW IN'S, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING US.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.redcafe.com</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.