Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alternative was lescott, who looked well out of his depth when he came on

I thought he played really decent until his sending off. He seemed to make just as many vital interceptions to break up Barca's attacks as Vinny. I really don't think this is the night to look for scapegoats.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I thought he played really decent until his sending off. He seemed to make just as many vital interceptions to break up Barca's attacks as Vinny. I really don't think this is the night to look for scapegoats.

Agreed. Up until the sending off he was very good. But woefully out of position for the penalty/sending off. Although even Vinnie was a bit caught out for that as well.

should know better

stupid attempt at a tackle which cost us the game and probably the tie

Poor Martin, cemented his scapegoat status. Played well up to that point as well, then cocked it all up.

I hope people carry on supporting him when he plays.

spends far too much time on the floor for a top class centre half

the left side of our defence is an area we've neglected too long, no point buying likes of negredo, fernandinho and navas when at highest level your weaknesses find you out

City Raider said:
spends far too much time on the floor for a top class centre half

the left side of our defence is an area we've neglected too long, no point buying likes of negredo, fernandinho and navas when at highest level your weaknesses find you out
I think it is a stretch to consider him as a centre half. I think he has literally been brought in as a stop gap and to his credit he is giving it a go and putting in some decent performances, but he is just not good enough for this level anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.