Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwren said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
ladyoftheblues said:
yes he is when lescot came on he had him im his pocket.... demi helped him out!

how can demi help him if hes red carded off numpty ! lescot is better than demi and nastasic any day pelligreni better wise u[ quick before we lose him !
Lescott better than Nastasic? Give your head a wobble. He's a good defender without a doubt but to compare him to where Nastasic is heading and what MDM has done and achieved youre way off the mark.
For God sake.....deal with the here and now will you..................one,s in the past and one which is very debatable is in the future.....
I do deal with here and now and Lescott is past it. MDM was picked tonight because of his experience and know how and ability on the ball. Lescott "crazy legs" has no composure on the ball and it showed when he came on, he is untrusted to have the ball passed to him in tight situations and the gulf in class is obvious. He's a good defender in the mould of an English old fashioned CB but where City are heading we need a player who can give more to the team.

ForzaMancini said:
RandomJ said:
ForzaMancini said:
Hahaha, genuinely laughed. Incredible. Messi's incredible movement is the reason Kompany, and Kompany alone, was 6 yards behind every other defender? This incredible movement didn't seem to confuse Zaba, Demichellis or Clichy did it as they all held their line fine.

If you want to blame Kompany who played out of his skin tonight then you are more than entitled to do so but don't act so shocked that DM is getting so much shit for one of the worst defensive decisions I've seen in a long long time. The facts are Kompany will still be playing CB for us next season while your mate DM will be cleaning the boots.

Kompany was immense tonight, never claimed otherwise and is twice the player Demichellis ever was. But quite simply the penalty largely came about because of Kompany's positioning.

One of the worst defensive decisions you've seen? It was poorly timed and out of desperation, nice bit of exaggeration though.
To say 'one of the worst defensive decisions you've seen' is absolutely ludicrous. That stinks of an agenda to me, either that or he doesn't watch much football. Or possibly he just makes random bizarre statements?

pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
pudge said:
When he stops making mistakes people will stop jumping on them

Do you deny Kompany's positioning to play Messi onside was the greater mistake?
Of course there will always be the likes of yourself eager to deflect from his mistakes

You're deflecting from answering the question because you can't deny it.

ForzaMancini said:
pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
Of course there will always be the likes of yourself eager to deflect from his mistakes
Because your question is irrelevant.

Although by asking if it was the "greater mistake" you are at least acknowledging that MD made a mistake himself.

Which was my point.

No need for you to get insecure and bring another player into it.

ForzaMancini said:
pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:

Everyone was holding their line apart from Kompany. Kompany had a great game, but It was his error, and he'd be man enough to admit it. Shit happens, and MD happened to be the 'bail out' man.

Demichelis was left one on one with Messi. What would you have him do?

Ref made a mistake, and Kompany made maybe his only error in the game

Fact is we defended very well as a team, but we didn't get the breaks.

Up to you if you want to look for scapegoats. For me the only person who didn't have a good game was the referee.

pudge said:
ForzaMancini said:
pudge said:
Because your question is irrelevant.

Although by asking if it was the "greater mistake" you are at least acknowledging that MD made a mistake himself.

Which was my point.

No need for you to get insecure and bring another player into it.

Well clearly he made a mistake, he mistimed a challenge, I'd have to be deluded to deny that. Almost as deluded to deny the tackle only had to be made because of Kompany's positioning.

Why is it irrelevant? Again, a point I made earlier, if Hart spills a simple shot and a defender fouls the player chasing the rebound who would take the blame? Hart and rightly so as his mistake came first.

The worst mistake was making a tackle you could never get with 60 mins gone and getting sent off not playing someone onside.

Marvin said:
Demichelis was left one on one with Messi. What would you have him do?

Ref made a mistake, and Kompany made maybe his only error in the game

Fact is we defended very well as a team, but we didn't get the breaks.

Up to you if you want to look for scapegoats. For me the only person who didn't have a good game was the referee.

Pretty much all I wanted to say but couldn't be arsed to type it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.