Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
souldnt play again this season

has been awful since he arrived...I dont blame him for what happened with the penalty at barca but the second goal was half cuased by him....

CC final he was partly at fault as well and today in the loss to wigan he was at fault for both goals.

He regualrly dives in and gives away free kicks or worse gets beaten cause he sells himself as he did today a split second before the penalty (which was the correct decision)

a very poor defender at the end of his career and completely unsuited to the premiership

Lescott should be played from now till the end of the season and i would suggest the decision to not renew JL contract should be lookked at again IF it is because we are thinking of keeping MDM....

Should be the first on the transfer list at the end of the season closely followeed by garcia<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 pm --<br /><br />souldnt play again this season

has been awful since he arrived...I dont blame him for what happened with the penalty at barca but the second goal was half cuased by him....

CC final he was partly at fault as well and today in the loss to wigan he was at fault for both goals.

He regualrly dives in and gives away free kicks or worse gets beaten cause he sells himself as he did today a split second before the penalty (which was the correct decision)

a very poor defender at the end of his career and completely unsuited to the premiership

Lescott should be played from now till the end of the season and i would suggest the decision to not renew JL contract should be lookked at again IF it is because we are thinking of keeping MDM....

Should be the first on the transfer list at the end of the season closely followeed by garcia

citymad said:
Has a lot of experience and is cool on the ball but has become complacent and clumsy. There's a reason why Bayern got rid him. Could he possibly single handedly put us out of two comps surely not ?

Arguably, three. In my view he was badly out of position in the Sunderland away game whenn Milner slipped and we conceded the goal.

This may be a harsh judgement but I'm a bit angry about today. Micah was pretty poor as wekk (he and NDM all mixed up for the second today). Again the remaining players did not want to pass the ball to him, presumably from a lack of confidence in what happens on receipt.

Unbelievable that a team with our resources and ambitions have put us in a position where Martin Demichelis is playing a prominent role in our defense. Something he does very mediocre too ... But he plays because MP chooses him and there in lies the problem, Manuel should know better by now than to play him. I do not feel that the problem is that Demichelis is bad, hes playing to his ability, the problem is that Pellegrini chooses him over and over again. He should never have joined the team from the start. He is not a good enough player simply.

If history tells us anything he will be rewarded for his mistakes.

A spot in the starting XI for the rest of the season perhaps

For me that was no penalty . I thought Demichelis had a good game. He is not a bad defender, just unlucky.

another shite performance by MDM, pissed me off at the end when he showed no interest or passion what so ever. Tired of people making out hes alright when he simply isnt.

domination said:
For me that was no penalty . I thought Demichelis had a good game. He is not a bad defender, just unlucky.

Hahahahahahahaha. Well done on getting a laugh out of me tonight.

Anyone still defending this clown? Cost us again today...ok the rest weren't great either but conceding the pen for the first goal gave them the initiative after they'd created nothing up to that point

Surely we have someone at City who can play in this position when Kompany is rested. Anyone in the youth team ready to step up,, before Demichelis totally ruins our season. Hes messed up today, against Barcelona and in how many premier league matches. Hes cost us 3 trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.