Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
domination said:
For me that was no penalty . I thought Demichelis had a good game. He is not a bad defender, just unlucky.

It was 50/50. The Wigan player won it but can't complain too much. Wasn't it his shit headed clearance that led to the second too although what that useless twat Clichy was doing for that I don't know

Hope he doesn't cost MP his job.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:26 pm --<br /><br />
bluemick1 said:
Surely we have someone at City who can play in this position when Kompany is rested. Anyone in the youth team ready to step up,, before Demichelis totally ruins our season. Hes messed up today, against Barcelona and in how many premier league matches. Hes cost us 3 trophies

??

domination said:
For me that was no penalty . I thought Demichelis had a good game. He is not a bad defender, just unlucky.
Is RedCafe down this evening? Some of your contributions earlier on today were spotted, and I'd imagine you're being watched now.

Has he done enough to get join Margetson, creaney, pollock and co in the worst ever xi?

I can't think of two worse defenders. Pay up his contract and play with 10 if necessary, he's fucked it one time too many imo.

I defended him in this thread a few days ago but won't defend the two errors that gave away that penno.

Still, wasn't Nastasic hurt yet again? So if you are resting Komps then pretty much MDM has to play today, right? Who else there - Boyata? Richards?

Anyone who watched Boyata at Blackburn can't seriously argue for him. And Richards was shockingly bad enough at RB today. Hate to think what damage he'd have done at CB. And then you can't rest Zabba.

Good god, MDM was an emergency signing. Signed because Nastasic got hurt playing on that Chinese rice paddy in August. He isn't playing out of some sort of sinister motive by Pellers. He's playing because we don't have anyone else.

Domination (poster) is a rag on the wum.

he was at it on the matchday thread and is now at it up here.

Ignore the sad rag **** and hopefully a mod will do the deed.

I said it after the Barcelona game; this pony tailed dick head is as thick as fuck. He makes Balotelli look like a Mensa student. His brain cells don't even go in to double digits. He should just retire now and fuck his fit wife all day and night because he is a joke. He is the old David Luis. Brainless fuck. He is just shit. It's actually painful. I swear to god if Nastasic isn't first choice upon his return Pellegrini is playing a dangerous game of roulette with his job.

Der Bomber said:
I defended him in this thread a few days ago but won't defend the two errors that gave away that penno.

Still, wasn't Nastasic hurt yet again? So if you are resting Komps then pretty much MDM has to play today, right? Who else there - Boyata? Richards?

Anyone who watched Boyata at Blackburn can't seriously argue for him. And Richards was shockingly bad enough at RB today. Hate to think what damage he'd have done at CB. And then you can't rest Zabba.

Good god, MDM was an emergency signing. Signed because Nastasic got hurt playing on that Chinese rice paddy in August. He isn't playing out of some sort of sinister motive by Pellers. He's playing because we don't have anyone else.

I would rather see a youth team player given a chance rather than the embarrassment Demechelis causes the club

Pellegrini trusts him and I suspect he'll keep playing him I think, but he's dropping a major clanger almost every game now. I absolve him in the game against Chelsea, because, although he had a poor game, he was simply not good enough to handle the Chelsea midfielders, but no-one else was available. But very poor judgement for the sending off in the CL, not concentrating enough to give Vinnie any cover in the C1C final for Sunderland's goal and today caught wrong side of his man and then fouling him for the penalty. And what was he doing for the second goal? Today showed that we can't carry such a handicap against even championship opponents, even with Pellers's substitutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.