Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come nobody is blaming clichy for the second goal?
or aguero and negredo for not being offensive.

I'm sorry but he is shite. He always has a mistake in him and let's attackers run off him for fun. This clown will cost MP his job

citijin said:
how come nobody is blaming clichy for the second goal?
or aguero and negredo for not being offensive.
Clichy has been shit all season, but this is the Demichellis thread.

Every fucking game he fucks up. Sometimes it's mistakes that lead to an attack we deal with and sometimes it's mistakes that directly lead to us losing. He is SHIIITTTT. Open your fucking eyes Pellegrini and see what the whole world sees. The media, opposition fans and even our fans every time they see his name on the starting lineup know a mistake is coming. He should be cleaning the players boots not starting every game.

i♥city! said:
Hope he doesn't cost MP his job.

-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:26 pm --

bluemick1 said:
Surely we have someone at City who can play in this position when Kompany is rested. Anyone in the youth team ready to step up,, before Demichelis totally ruins our season. Hes messed up today, against Barcelona and in how many premier league matches. Hes cost us 3 trophies

??

He may have cost us the Chance of beating Barcelona, hes cost us our chance of winning the FA cup, he's cost us numerous times this season in the Prem league

He's been poor for us but he is a scapegoat. At Sunderland he took the blame when Kompany's rashness was the main cause. He was getting the blame for Wigan's second when Clichy was most at fault, and it's not the first time I've seen him fall asleep to let the attacker score. The way the commentators and pundits attack him is disgusting and he gets so much blame that people need to step back and look at the team as a whole. Part of the problem, but he is far from the leading cause.

blue ranger said:
I'm sorry but he is shite. He always has a mistake in him and let's attackers run off him for fun. This clown will cost MP his job

dont be sorry your stating the obvious!! hes SHITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.