Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElanJo said:
He can look good for X amount of minutes but you just know that he has at least 1 blunder in him per game.
We were warned by our regular Bayern München fan posters on here last Summer that that is exactly what we were going to get with him. And low and behold...

if he's English, he will be sit in the bench after several mistakes. but since he's Peller devoted follower, he'll get the game, and chance after chance, even he fucked up in every match. sorry Peller, sometimes you are clueless, not consistent enough.

Struggling to be honest trying not too slag him off (its not his fault Pellers picks him) but aftr Barca i honestly though that would be the end of him - in the Cup final last week i was stunned to see him not back Kompany up on the cover and another pen today

He is n ot good enough no wat but it our manager continues to play him at what point is it his fault and at what point does it become the manager whom is at fault

At this rate he is going to cost Pellegrini his job.
MP just has to stop playing him. He is a liability we cannot afford at the heart of our defence.
Cost us the Barca game and now the FA cup.
Enough!

I don't think he'd be playing as much as he is if Nasti was fit. But with him struggling for fitness and Pellers seemingly not having trust in Lescott like he does DM, he seems to give him the gametime.

Makes me nervous when he's on the ball and tries to play balls beyond his skill level far too often which results in him giving it away. He also launches himself into tackles or makes tackles when he shouldn't (Messi/today), which for someone of his experience he should know not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.