Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElanJo said:
Who's the bigger clown? the clown or the clown that keeps picking the clown?

Pellegrini is no clown but he's starting to make himself look like one with his complete and utter blind faith in Demichellis.

He's already cost us in the CL, the FA Cup and had a big hand in almost costing us the CC final - all after fucking shit up in PL games. You can't expect the forwards to keep bailing him out. Today was a game too far.

Drop him whilst we are still in the title race.
Too late now

The damage has been done, and I'd sack Pellegrini for his error of judgement.

This team should be dominating this League, and the domestic trophies

I think we need to send a team into his house and retrieve the incriminating pictures he has of Pellegrini. Because if there are none then Pellegrini deserves a slap.

Marvin said:
ElanJo said:

Pellegrini is no clown but he's starting to make himself look like one with his complete and utter blind faith in Demichellis.

He's already cost us in the CL, the FA Cup and had a big hand in almost costing us the CC final - all after fucking shit up in PL games. You can't expect the forwards to keep bailing him out. Today was a game too far.

Too late now

Don't talk like a rag mate

Marvin said:
ElanJo said:

Too late now

How the worm has turned. You were calling me a RAG a couple of weeks ago for less!

Love_Each_Day said:
Still think he's a good player

This is the problem, yes he is a good player. good in the air, good with his passing and good with his positional play. Pellegrini know him and trusts him.

The problem is that as good as he may be he is not good enough for where we need to be. He doesn't have the pace he needs and as such is prone to diving in.

He is a good player but he is our weakest link, i think the only person happy to see his name on the team sheet is Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.