Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i♥city! said:
What i find strange is how MP didn't give the pony tailed clown games while at Malaga but someone feels he should be in a starter in a team like ours.

He was a first-team regular at Malaga under Pellegrini. The guy is a good defender and capable on the ball, but he has been crap for us. However he is too old and we are too important a team to try and bed him in and give him time. Just drop him and play Lescott then sign someone in the summer.

Whilst I blame the player to a degree it's that fucking shambles of a manager who keeps picking him which is the real problem

Not to put to finer point on it... He's fuckin wank! Cost us AGAIN today. I realise there are people on here who refuse/can't/wont see a problem with any one who wears a city shirt, which in a weird immature way is admirable. But I'm afraid no one will err convince e this idiot is anymore than championship level.

marcus said:
Not to put to finer point on it...say i'm the only bee in your bonnet... He's fuckin wank! Cost us AGAIN today. I realise there are people on here who refuse/can't/wont see a problem with any one who wears a city shirt, which in a weird immature way is admirable. But I'm afraid no one will err convince e this idiot is anymore than championship level.

sorry :-(

I'm fucking sick to ticking death of his rash thinking, rash movements that put him in the wrong position and his fucking diving in. He's made more mistakes that have cost us than any centre half since Tal Ben Haim.

Don't get me wrong he's a nice enough footballer but he's a fucking shit defender.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:20 pm --<br /><br />
Benarbia said:
Whilst I blame the player to a degree it's that fucking shambles of a manager who keeps picking him which is the real problem
He does and he needs fucking telling by Txiki to fucking sort this out.

rushts said:
marcus said:
Not to put to finer point on it...say i'm the only bee in your bonnet... He's fuckin wank! Cost us AGAIN today. I realise there are people on here who refuse/can't/wont see a problem with any one who wears a city shirt, which in a weird immature way is admirable. But I'm afraid no one will err convince e this idiot is anymore than championship level.

sorry :-(
For referencing that song, you should be sorry!

swinton blue said:
If pelles doesn't change him now it will cost us the league any team now will just target him

Exactly

they will know to get the CF tight and turn him - he WILL dive in and give away a penalty. Which is odd as Rule 1 point 1 subsection a states -

" when faced with an attacker in the penalty area any defender ( except those who have been lobotomised ) stay on their feet and jockey him away from goal. On no account should the defender go to ground, wave a leg at the attacker, slide in or generally behave like a nob"

There is obviously no Spanish translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.