Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Ardwick Green Blue said:
All managers need ability and good players at their disposal to succeed but most of all they need luck. To date, Pellegrini is not looking to be a lucky manager and that is worrying.

If you combine the appalling injury situation defensively with the introduction of a new playing style then the season could be over as far as the main targets are concerned as early as they were last season.

He has managed us for 3 competitive games FFS, and you are pronouncing him an unlucky manager what the hell is wrong with some of us!

Blue Mooner said:
Am I the only one not to get this panic over our defence...?

Hull hardly created anything of note in the last game, I would hardly say we were at sixes and sevens. Nastasic is quality and Lescott is a stalwart of a defender. I only get nervous when Garcia is there because never in a million years is he a centre back. Defensive midfielder, yes, centre back, no.

It's a blow, but if anything, throwing DeMichelis straight in there would have been more of a risk imo.

Are people forgetting that Lescott has been a premiership defender and England player since Adam was a lad, and Nastasic, well, we all know he is quality. The only doubt is the pairing lacks a bit of pace, but then Stoke dont have anyone speedy up top.

Just chill the f*ck out!

They should have had a couple before half time!..........same against cardiff!

We'll just have to grin and bare it and hope for the best

wolfie1988 said:
Marvin said:
Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Behave. We're missing the most influential player in the team. Hull had 3 or 4 chances. As an example, Untied were giving teams 3 or 4 big chances earlier last season, even with their best two centre halves playing.

Ride these next few weeks out until Kompany is fit and ready. Play an extra midfielder if required to solidify the midfield especially away from home.

We'll be right

I agree with this post. An extra defensive midfielder is a good option whilst we are a little vulnerable to the ball over the top. Hopefully we won't drop too many points until we are back to full strength at the back, then we can revert to the high line and destroy some teams.

Ducado said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
All managers need ability and good players at their disposal to succeed but most of all they need luck. To date, Pellegrini is not looking to be a lucky manager and that is worrying.

If you combine the appalling injury situation defensively with the introduction of a new playing style then the season could be over as far as the main targets are concerned as early as they were last season.

He has managed us for 3 competitive games FFS, and you are pronouncing him an unlucky manager what the hell is wrong with some of us!

I said he is not looking to be a lucky manager to date & that seems to be a simple statement of fact given the injuries that have decimated us defensively.

I hope he has more luck going forward as it will be extremely difficult to succeed in the league & the CL if he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.