Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

bayern blade said:
BlueDejong said:
Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 1m
Confirming that Martin Demichelis has damaged ligaments in training today - out for about six weeks

What the fuck..

Don't worry you won't notice, I didn't realise he'd left us until he'd been at Malaga 6 months.

Just checked Wikepedia and Demichelis seemed to make quite a few appearance in Bayern teams that won the domestic league and cup.

So he must have contributed something to your success.

Revolver said:
bayern blade said:
BlueDejong said:
What the fuck..

Don't worry you won't notice, I didn't realise he'd left us until he'd been at Malaga 6 months.

Just checked Wikepedia and Demichelis seemed to make quite a few appearance in Bayern teams that won the domestic league and cup.

You only remember defenders for their mistakes. Especially in CL finals. Demichelis was good - but he was unlucky to be a defender in the van Gaal time in which only the offense counted and to shot more goals than to get. Every defender in that system looked bad. He played 174 matches in 7 years and was a regular in the starting formation.

Maldeika said:
Revolver said:
bayern blade said:

You only remember defenders for their mistakes. Especially in CL finals. Demichelis was good - but he was unlucky to be a defender in the van Gaal time in which only the offense counted and to shot more goals than to get. Every defender in that system looked bad. He played 174 matches in 7 years and was a regular in the starting formation.

Thanks for that info.

Funnily enough from seeing Bayern this season (which isn't an awful lot) I think that Boetang looks the weakest link (in admittedly a superb outfit).

But to play 174 times for Bayern means Demichellis is no mug. So hopefully he will be a useful asset for us.

I see Bayern were actually losing at half time today but ended up winning 4 -1

Revolver said:
Maldeika said:
Revolver said:

Thanks for that info.

Funnily enough from seeing Bayern this season (which isn't an awful lot) I think that Boetang looks the weakest link (in admittedly a superb outfit).

But to play 174 times for Bayern means Demichellis is no mug. So hopefully he will be a useful asset for us.

I see Bayern were actually losing at half time today but ended up winning 4 -1

Mainz is always difficult to play against - since Tuchel is their coach. It did not help that Ribery could not play and that Pep gave a chance to Contento and rested Alaba. And they always have difficulties after international breaks. But they found the solution in the second half when Robben, Götze and Müller where coming over the right side at the same time...

Boateng needs to concentrate again - until 2 weeks ago he was very solid.

No, Micho for sure is no mug - he especially played stronger at Malaga than he played the recent two years he played at Bayern. At the end he lost his place to Badstuber - but that was after an injury which took him out two months and with van Gaal who prefers youth - that is when he left.

Always was good defender, BayernBlade is just oo cocky nowadays so his shitness doesn't let him recognize that.

Not world's beater but certainly very good and experienced defender. He scores a goal or two too on set pieces. Not sure how much he will contribute with his age and this injury but he was not expensive and is good player to have around.

MSP said:
Always was good defender, BayernBlade is just oo cocky nowadays so his shitness doesn't let him recognize that.

Not world's beater but certainly very good and experienced defender. He scores a goal or two too on set pieces. Not sure how much he will contribute with his age and this injury but he was not expensive and is good player to have around.

A cheap stop gap (with a high pedigree) while Nasty develops and Kompany gets over his spate of injuries, I'm more than happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.