Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

sam-caddick said:
I don't like the thought of having to rely on outscoring your opponents to win games.
How else can we win games??

sam-caddick said:
Boyata and Nastasic for me. It's a young pairing but they are thebest available suited to our style and will have something to prove, especially Boyata.

Garcia is awful at center back and Lescott is average without Kompany.

You would have Boyata over Lescott? THE. MIND. BOGGLES.

Tricky_Trev said:
sam-caddick said:
I don't like the thought of having to rely on outscoring your opponents to win games.

I meant it in regards that we are likely to conceed more than usual, meaning our striker will more work cut out for them to do the business.

No way will we keep clean sheets against Stoke and United, in fact I can see United putting at least two past us with the way we are defending at the moment.

alanblue said:
32, ligaments, 6 weeks, and the fucking rest.

Yup. Will be amazed if we see more than Maicon levels of participation now. What a waste. Bet we're wishing we'de properly pushed the boat out for Pepe now (or maybe not, as he'd be crocked up too!)

Is Richards anywhere near fitness? If not we're gonna have to play a midfielder at the back...

sam-caddick said:
Tricky_Trev said:
sam-caddick said:

I meant it in regards that we are likely to conceed more than usual, meaning our striker will more work cut out for them to do the business.

No way will we keep clean sheets against Stoke and United, in fact I can see United putting at least two past us with the way we are defending at the moment.

Are you always full of panic lad??

sam-caddick said:
Tricky_Trev said:
sam-caddick said:

And United fans are currently saying they can't see them scoring at all against us after drawing blanks in their last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.