Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Tricky_Trev said:
How else can we win games??

I meant it in regards that we are likely to conceed more than usual, meaning our striker will more work cut out for them to do the business.

No way will we keep clean sheets against Stoke and United, in fact I can see United putting at least two past us with the way we are defending at the moment.

Are you always full of panic lad??

Haha, I think the typical City comes back to haunt me too much.

Like most on here, I am still not yet used to winning and the demands of what is needed to win, therefore, I constantly get hit by massive amounts of pessimism when something bad happens.

Feel like crying.... Please somebody tell me Kompany is back for Utd! Stoke will walk past our joke defence like Hull did, no way we win at the Britannia.

Improved bid for that Porto lad to be launched in Jan

(kfa post)

Am I the only one not to get this panic over our defence...?

Hull hardly created anything of note in the last game, I would hardly say we were at sixes and sevens. Nastasic is quality and Lescott is a stalwart of a defender. I only get nervous when Garcia is there because never in a million years is he a centre back. Defensive midfielder, yes, centre back, no.

It's a blow, but if anything, throwing DeMichelis straight in there would have been more of a risk imo.

Are people forgetting that Lescott has been a premiership defender and England player since Adam was a lad, and Nastasic, well, we all know he is quality. The only doubt is the pairing lacks a bit of pace, but then Stoke dont have anyone speedy up top.

Just chill the f*ck out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.