Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

sam-caddick said:
Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
I meant it in regards that we are likely to conceed more than usual, meaning our striker will more work cut out for them to do the business.

No way will we keep clean sheets against Stoke and United, in fact I can see United putting at least two past us with the way we are defending at the moment.

Are you always full of panic lad??

Haha, I think the typical City comes back to haunt me too much.

Like most on here, I am still not yet used to winning and the demands of what is needed to win, therefore, I constantly get hit by massive amounts of pessimism when something bad happens.

The old 'Cityitis' has never left me but compared to you I am a born optimist!

Oh dear,lets hope pellers takes a more pragmatic view for the stoke game,the fancy stuff can wait

Emergency loan?

Doubt we'd qualify unless they've seen Lescott and Garcia together though

Feel like crying.... Please somebody tell me Kompany is back for Utd! Stoke will walk past our joke defence like Hull did, no way we win at the Britannia.

sam-caddick said:
Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
I meant it in regards that we are likely to conceed more than usual, meaning our striker will more work cut out for them to do the business.

No way will we keep clean sheets against Stoke and United, in fact I can see United putting at least two past us with the way we are defending at the moment.

Are you always full of panic lad??

Haha, I think the typical City comes back to haunt me too much.

Like most on here, I am still not yet used to winning and the demands of what is needed to win, therefore, I constantly get hit by massive amounts of pessimism when something bad happens.

Seriously mate football is not for you. I have said before find a dark room and don't come out till May, your pessimism knows no bounds

How on earth can we sign somebody just a few days ago and then he's out for 6 weeks?

Serves us right for getting rid of Kolo Toure. DUMB ECONOMICS CITY. Were f***** now

BLUEMATT23 said:
How on earth can we sign somebody just a few days ago and then he's out for 6 weeks?

Serves us right for getting rid of Kolo Toure. DUMB ECONOMICS CITY. Were f***** now

Join Sam Caddick

I bet Rodwell would do a decent job at centre half

Can't believe it, can't believe it, can't believe it, can't believe it, can't believe it......you know what? I can't believe it :(
FFS get Micah fit......without the hat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.