Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws01 said:
I like what I see of him. His touch and technique is very good, very comfortable on the ball, few errant passes but I think that's not exactly unexpected whilst he's trying to bed in with rest of the team.

And after those jibes that he's another slow poke in the Barry/Garcia/Lescott mould, I've comfortably come to the conclusion that he's easily faster than them and in fact has reasonable pace for a centre half & a guy of his age.
I agree, its early days yet, but so far I'm pretty impressed, lets hope he can stay fit, we have enough glass already.

Clearly calm, confident, intelligent and capable.

He adds a new dimension in that he usually looks for the forward pass rather than the side to sidey.

Best bit was that long ball over the top he played that navas stormed on to only to have his shot saved well by ruddy.

We hardly ever do that and it will certainly come in handy in certain games.

Thinks he has more time than he actually does but he'll soon learn.

we were wondering yesterday if he might be slightly colour blind - so we tried to help by shouting blue shirt every time he got the ball- I suspect he might have a problem seeing the difference between blue and yellow/green

Stoned Rose said:
Clearly calm, confident, intelligent and capable.

He adds a new dimension in that he usually looks for the forward pass rather than the side to sidey.

Best bit was that long ball over the top he played that navas stormed on to only to have his shot saved well by ruddy.

We hardly ever do that and it will certainly come in handy in certain games.

Thinks he has more time than he actually does but he'll soon learn.

Sums things up nicely.

His pass accuracy was good yesterday but he chose too many options that allowed Norwich to intercept his passes. He did though make some passes that got the ball to the edge of the final third.

An adequate stop gap until January when he'll revert to being an excellent third/fourth choice or alternative defensive midfielder when the opposition requires such.

I thought he showed a lot of ability on the ball. Some very good and accurate passes out of defence into midfielders that you could not imagine Lescott making

He made a couple of bad mistakes so it wasn't a perfect performance by any means but a very promising home debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.