Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is every chance he's just trying to impress. There's a lot of pressure on new players, even experienced ones, to make an impression. He could also be under specific orders from Pellegrini to push the ball forward as quickly as possible, which will inevitably lead to a few more misplaced passes. Hell, he could have just thought Norwich that little a threat it was worth being a little more adventurous (hopefully he isn't that arrogant, but you never know). Either way, we can't extrapolate too much from such little time in a City shirt. Good or bad.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him and Kompany as the first choice pairing. Think Pellegrini was hoping to have them settled together by now by obvious problems have prevented it.

grim up north said:
TINY said:
Shocking distribution, but very good defender.

Which game where you watching

The one that did 4 or 5 simple passes straight to the opposition? Yep the same one I was watching then.

Like the poster said, defensively sound but his passing is not quite there at the minute, maybe down to the pace of the game.

True_Blue69 said:
grim up north said:
TINY said:

The one that did 4 or 5 simple passes straight to the opposition? Yep the same one I was watching then.

Like the poster said, defensively sound but his passing is not quite there at the minute, maybe down to the pace of the game.

But you completely ignore the numerous passes that actually went forward to someone in a blue shirt

True_Blue69 said:
grim up north said:
TINY said:

He did 2 straight to the opposition and made up for 1, Why the exaggeration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.