Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
owenaf said:
Martin Demichelis is quite frankly one of the worst defenders I've sen I'm a city shirt. He is slow crap and needs a bloody hair cut! He is nothing compared to lesscot or nastasic. I have no idea why we signed him and no idea why lesscot isn't playing. To be frank I'll much prefer sun ji hi over this long haired Argentinian prick.

im taking it you haven't actually seen him play or just very deluded

Made me laugh at the press conference in Munich. When asked if he still keeps in contact with anyone at Bayern he mentioned two or three of the players and also mentioned he still keeps in contact with the medical staff there. How much time did he spend with them you wonder ?

Not expecting miracles from him as he's slow, but good at reading the game and decent enough on the ball.

Such a myth hes not even overly slow , maldini or baresi were not speed demons themselves but then you get to many fifa managers these days, who are in reality probably sitting in a dark room fappn over their ultimate team

JoeMercer'sWay said:
owenaf said:
Martin Demichelis is quite frankly one of the worst defenders I've sen I'm a city shirt. He is slow crap and needs a bloody hair cut! He is nothing compared to lesscot or nastasic. I have no idea why we signed him and no idea why lesscot isn't playing. To be frank I'll much prefer sun ji hi over this long haired Argentinian prick.

Other opinions are available.
This mumphead's trying it on in the Panti thread too.

Proelia said:
Such a myth hes not even overly slow , maldini or baresi were not speed demons themselves but then you get to many fifa managers these days, who are in reality probably sitting in a dark room fappn over their ultimate team

Apparently you only need pace to be a footballer according to most on here

grim up north said:
Proelia said:

Apparently you only need pace to be a footballer according to most on here
Yea look at kyle walker

Gaylord du Bois said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
owenaf said:

Other opinions are available.
This mumphead's trying it on in the Panti thread too.

I'm sure a mods onto it already. It's probably popped on here 'cos it can't handle mid table mediocrity.

owenaf said:
All I can say is you can't have seen that many of our defenders over the last 20 yrs if you think he's the worse mate...

Anyone else noticed that he seems to jump in and ends up leaving us vulnerable as he's then out of position?
When it comes off it looks World Class but seen it create a good chance a number of times (De Guzman springs to mind).
Also think he loses his marker in the box to often when the ball is coming in from the wings.
Other than these I think hes not a bad player, comfortable on the ball, not bad in the air, etc but is what he is a short term solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.