Martin O'Neill

anymore than 2sheiks said:
So who'd prefer this guy in charge?He's out of a job.Apparently he's sought after?Played attacking football with 2 up front.Ex City player(not for that long,and never a legend).Media darling.

Fookin hell - he makes Mancini looks like a master diplomat

Seriously though if he was to come i am not sure i could watch someo fhte shit i saw at Villa

I think Martin O'Neill will either take a challenge somewhere (bottom of the table side) or go down the International route. He's a fine Manager but a laughable suggestion to replace Mancini. I'd have welcomed him 5 seasons ago.

We might as well believe Hodgson will leave Liverpool to take over at England because Capello quits and comes to City as Caretaker following Mancini's sacking after a trajectory of results.

I'll tell you whose a good manager this Mancini guy won plenty of trophies and cups what do you reckon?

long ball merchant, prehistoric 2 wingers with a wardrobe up front formation. There's more artistry in a Tracey Emin sketchbook. His teams are utterly dreadful to watch

some of you fookers know nothing about football. Please stop posting

deJong_Ones said:
long ball merchant, prehistoric 2 wingers with a wardrobe up front formation. There's more artistry in a Tracey Emin sketchbook. His teams are utterly dreadful to watch

some of you fookers know nothing about football. Please stop posting
Read the rest of it ffs.

I think we should give bobby as much time as he needs, he has proved at inter he more than has the calibre to be top dog.

(first post, :o bit shy but been reading as a guset for ages, please dont slaughter me)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.