Martin Samuel: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

Re: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

awww bless so because they don't have as much money its not fair... jesus i don't have as much money as bill gates but i don't write letters complaining to people about it.. instead i work my arse off to try and make more money getting me that bit closer to him in wealth.. although if arsenal keep charging those prices for tickets they'll soon have as much money as us!

I hope they all choke on a donkeys turd the cunts.

Wanting ffp to be judged strangely on the parts they are best at, namely matchday due to them having huge stadiums.

Spurs are just gutted they didn't have the bollocks to go all out like we did and now they are stuck outside.

Something we all knew but is this the proof. Outrageous and scandalous if it is. Fuck off Gill you leach of a C**t of a man.

waspish said:
LoveCity said:
In tomorrow's Mail...

BAhgmcHCEAAYds7.jpg:large

Notice they have the only still image that shows Kompany with 2 feet of the ground!

That will ultimately be the only one that matters. If 2 feet leave the floor your deemed to be out of control of the challenge, which is deemed a red card. No chance of winning any appeal unfortunately.

Give control of of regulations to UEFA? Make Platini head of English club football?

Are they fucking mental!?

Horrible cunts the lot of em... Long may our success continue at the expence of those clubs. Most of whom seem to have forgotten their own route to success.

Snidey bastards...Fuck em all!!!

does anyone find it a bit worrying? or are we to far down the line to really effect us

Matt.D said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
In tomorrow's Mail...

BAhgmcHCEAAYds7.jpg:large

Notice they have the only still image that shows Kompany with 2 feet of the ground!

That will ultimately be the only one that matters. If 2 feet leave the floor your deemed to be out of control of the challenge, which is deemed a red card. No chance of winning any appeal unfortunately.

So why is no one ever given a red card when leaping to challenge for a header? just saying

No surprise to see the ruling elite behaving corruptly again. Interesting that the owners of these clubs are the worst ones for lining their own pockets. It calls into question the role of Gill but don't expect anything to be done about it. The stench around these clubs is a bit like that around the senior politicians/police/media figures exposed by the Levoson inquiry. The level of corruption at the heart of our society..banks, business, political, police, Savile cover-up etc is only just starting to emerge. What makes you think football is any different? I'm sure the truth is much worse than any of us can imagine. It's not so much an agenda against City as an attempt by those in power to preserve their control.

Very damaging. It does just look like a group of clubs watching out for their own self interest, trying to legislate their clubs higher into the table.

Shameless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.