Martin Samuel: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

Re: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

We must be making some noise then... You can only laugh

ManCitizens. said:
kompany-1-footed-tackle-v-wilshere.jpg

Think you got the wrong thread...what the fuck has that got to do with the letter shown on pg1?

Are you pissed?

Caveman said:
ManCitizens. said:
What's that got to do with those slimy clubs writing a letter to make FFPR for the Prem tougher on City and Chelsea?

I'm guessing you haven't read any of the replies? 5+ are about Vincents tackle. It was also on the cover of the paper so apologies your highness. Although i would argue that decisions like that are ways to make the Prem tougher for City.

Manx Blue said:
There is a bit of a common denominator here

Americans own U*****
Americans own Liverpool
An American owns most of the shares at Arsenal.
Indeed there is. I've been saying for a while that the Americans have a plan to make the PL clubs as profitable as the NFL franchises most of them own. Villa and Sunderland will be in one it as well I bet.

Look at the American owned clubs. The rags are doing OK for the moment but their debt has an impact on their spending. Liverpool have descended into mid-table mediocrity and Arsenal could be not far behind them. Villa have gone from a top 6 contender to a relegation contender and Sunderland aren't much better.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Manx Blue said:

Americans own U*****
Americans own Liverpool
Indeed there is. I've been saying for a while that the Americans have a plan to make the PL clubs as profitable as the NFL franchises most of them own. Villa and Sunderland will be in one it as well I bet.

Momentarily forgot the Villa & Mackems!

What I can't understand is why would Spurs and Joe what's his face get into bed with the above.

It doesn't bode well for next weekend....I fully expect Spurs to role over on their own patch to help the scum

Manx Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Manx Blue said:

Americans own U*****
Americans own Liverpool

Momentarily forgot the Villa & Mackems!

What I can't understand is why would Spurs and Joe what's his face get into bed with the above.

It doesn't bode well for next weekend....I fully expect Spurs to role over on their own patch to help the scum

I don't see Spurs doing that considering they are fighting for a Champions League place. As for the rest, where were they when we were shit?

Manx Blue said:

Americans own U*****
Americans own Liverpool

The other common denominator is that four of the five clubs that forced the creation of the premier league and all the riches that come from it have now decided that money really shouldn't be king any more.

My only surprise is that Kenrights name isn't on the letter.

oakiecokie said:
Mods please clean this fucking thread for the fuckers who CAN read !!!
For those who have difficulty, FUCK OFF onto the other threads about that Red Card !!!!
Rant over.

Whilst removing the shite, make sure this is the first to go. Please remain on topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.