Martin Samuel: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

Re: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

I'm sick of hearing the phrase "how a club should be run". I don't get it. Where are these set of rules or bullet points that tells me how a club should be run? "you can't buy history"! Another one that is a load of bollocks. We are not trying to buy history you thick shit, our investments allow us to improve and become more successful as a result. Our history goes back to the 1800's. Not 2008. I really thought yoonited fans were bad but jesus Christ the arsenal lot are truly deluded.

johnny on the spot said:
[bigimg]http://media.ignimgs.com/media/ign/imgs/star-wars-characters/15_jabba_starwars.jpg[/bigimg]

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

PMSL!!

article-2261817-16EA8043000005DC-888_634x868.jpg

theres only one carlito said:
I'm sick of hearing the phrase "how a club should be run". I don't get it. Where are these set of rules or bullet points that tells me how a club should be run? "you can't buy history"! Another one that is a load of bollocks. We are not trying to buy history you thick shit, our investments allow us to improve and become more successful as a result. Our history goes back to the 1800's. Not 2008. I really thought yoonited fans were bad but jesus Christ the arsenal lot are truly deluded.

Another lot are the dippers. In 2004 Thaksin tried to buy them, now if he was sucessful, do you think they'd be bitching if the Sheikh had taken over at Anfield and drawn them level on 19 with the rags?

The herd said:
FFS what's up with you mancs ? Your as same as the chavs no class. Arsenal have had all there success and trophy winning exploits done by hard work and running a football club like it should be properly run. Spending what we have made through the turnstiles which is why we were able to fund our own 60,000 stadium.
Could you of done that noooo. Could you of won one poultry little title and fa cup without a sugar daddy nooooo.
We have been doing this for decades and the sour grapes come from your side of the fence because like the chavs you cannot buy history, you can try but forever in our shadows you will be.

As others have said "Danny Fiszman, the diamond merchant"...............say no more apart from read up on your history!!

theres only one carlito said:
They are. We're making history not buying it. All of the clubs that have won the PL have had a sugar-daddy at some point in their history. United had James Gibson who kept them alive in the 1930's. Arsenal had Fiszman, who put in £50m in 1994 that rescued them from mid-table mediocirity. The Arsenal fans are so deluded though that they don't even know or won't acknowledge they've had one.

The herd said:
FFS what's up with you mancs ? Your as same as the chavs no class. Arsenal have had all there success and trophy winning exploits done by hard work and running a football club like it should be properly run. Spending what we have made through the turnstiles which is why we were able to fund our own 60,000 stadium.
Could you of done that noooo. Could you of won one poultry little title and fa cup without a sugar daddy nooooo.
We have been doing this for decades and the sour grapes come from your side of the fence because like the chavs you cannot buy history, you can try but forever in our shadows you will be.

Wow I didn't know that there was another football competiion based around domestic fowl.. maybe that's why the Venkeys got involved at Blackburn !!!

Ha ha .. talking of sour grapes, after a 0-2 loss at home .... errrr !!!???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.